Chapter 64: Reason Number 46 Why You Should Let Me Ride

Song quote: Heat Waves
Sometimes all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heat waves been faking me out
Can't make you happier now
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

"What are you doing, kiddo? By the looks of it, you don't even go to this school." A security guard pointed out as he walked towards Jake after noticing all the noise he's been causing.

"Sorry about all the noise, sir. I was supposed to play soccer with some of my friends here, but they're running late." Jake answered as he pulled out a drink from a box he was holding before twisting it open and giving it to the security guard.

'What a polite kid...' The security guard thought to himself as he drank the drink Jake gave him "Well, your friends should learn to be more punctual!" He commented as Jake bowed a bit with the box in his arms.

"They probably can't hear you. Try calling their names louder, all right?" He told Jake as he put a hand on his shoulder before removing it and turning around to leave.

"Yes, sir. Thank you for the tip!" Jake thanked him as he bowed again before seeing the security guard turn the corner and leave the school.

Jake turned back around to the rooftop to make eye contact with Ben as he slightly nodded.

Ben looked back down at Jake, making eye contact with him as well as Alex was getting worried for Ben.

Alex thought that there was something intimidating about Jake. All he did was call for Ben, but Alex was getting nervous by the second as beads of sweat dripped down his forehead.

"Big Ben..." Alex called out as he took a few steps towards Ben.

Gerard didn't say anything, but he was nervous as well.

Once they all exited the school building and went to where Jake was, Ben and Jake stood across from each other as the silence was only growing louder by the second.

Though, before they went down from the rooftop, Ben told them something that they all followed and remembered.

Alex remembered the exact moment and memory. He memorized it in his head and made sure to follow along with Ben's rule.

"I want you all to stay out of this. This is my fight." Alex stopped remembering as he gulped and focused onto the fight that was about to happen between Jake and Ben.

Ben glanced over to the side before a small smirk formed on his face as he let out a small puff of air.

"Hmph. Pathetic." Once Ben spoke, he had gotten Jake's attention.

"You didn't come alone. Did you?" Ben asked as he looked back at Jake, only to see that Jake was just confused.

'What the hell is he talking about? I came by myself...' Jake thought to himself as he stood there, not knowing what Ben was talking about.

"Who are those losers over there? Your sidekicks?" Ben asked as he pointed over to the side. Jake turned to see what Ben was talking about before he had shock completely go through his body.

'Naksung Yoon.'

'Donald must've given the orders...' Jake thought to himself as he let out a sigh "Damn it... They're ruining my image..." He muttered to himself before turning to them with a stern look on his face.

"If you guys take even a single step from there... I'll kill you all." Jake told the Naksung Fam as all the members looked at Naksung nervously. Though, they didn't say anything or even move a muscle.