Chapter 68: Dishonor On You! Dishonor On Your Cow!

Song quote: me & ur ghost
I'ma set fire to the one thing I love the most
Burn it all to the ground with your ghost
I'm not alone, it's just me and your ghost
And this cripplin' depression, I thought I learned my lesson
But I threw out my phone, and I burned all your clothes
And now I'm not alone it's just me and your ghost
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

The sound of slaps and smacks were heard from Donald's office in Yeouinaru.

(my mind is really somewhere else right now i should stop LMAO)

Both Robin and Grape were shaking in fear as they looked down to the floor while hearing their leader get slapped across the face many times by Donald.

Blood was already coming out of Forrest's nose as he looked down at the coffee table, until Donald gave him another loud slap across the face.

Donald then stopped before picking up a bloody handkerchief that was resting on the table, neatly folded as well.

"If you lose in a fight, you can always just have a rematch. Simple, right?" Donald stated as he wiped the blood off of his hands while gritting his teeth in frustration.

"But, that's not the case with money. It can simply vanish into thin air." He added on before he finished cleaning up the blood off of his hands and placing the handkerchief back on the table.

"Along with a person. A hostage. You never know what they're going to do to them until you find out that they're dead, beaten up, or have their own missing posters up all around the area." Donald added on as he sent a glare a Forrest, knowing that Myles took the (h/c) haired girl right after Forrest reported to him about the situation.

"You should've worked the situation out by any means... Even if it that took you to beg Wolf for money or help."

"It doesn't matter if it was Myles. Who cares...?" Donald added on as he put both of his hands together and rested them right under his chin.

'Like hell Wolf would've helped... And he knows that better than anyone.' Grape thought to himself as he kept his head down and was listening to every single word that Donald was saying.

"Make sure every Union member in Hyeongshin is at the Union assembly." Donald ordered Forrest as he placed both of his hands on his lap before lifting a hand and tapping a finger on the table "And I mean everyone."

"Now get out." Once he ordered them to, they all walked towards the door with their heads down before exiting.

Donald got up from the couch before walking over to the large window and looking out of it, seeing his reflection as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

He looked away from the city before sitting in his chair and clenching his teeth in anger.

"Myles, that bastard... I never knew he was that desperate." Donald commented as he was thinking of a girl with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and a mask covering half of their face on his mind.