Chapter 14: Eunjang VS Yoosun II

Song quote: FML
I see you got that new Mercedes, I might let you drive me crazy usually I ain't the type to stay.
Cause you can fall in. Go psycho ain't no tellin' where this might go but I take my chances either way.
So come and fuck my life up.
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

"Wow, that was really impressive. Who are ya? Is this your bag? You really look nothing like I imagined." Jimmy asked as he held the bag up in his hand, showing it to Gray as he looked at him.

Gray's eyes wandered over to Gerard, Alex, and Ben, before wandering more over to the others surrounding them.

'What's going on here...?'

"Jimmy Bae. I thought you came here for me. Why don't you focus on that?" Ben spoke, breaking the silence that had grew in their current situation.

"No can do. This fucker's responsible for our beloved Helmet's disappearance."

"And he also crushed that idiot's jaw." He added on, pointing a finger over at his gang member that was on the floor.

"That's why, I can't just let this dickhead walk."

"You can go get that yourself when we're done here." Jimmy tosses the bag behind him., landing it on top of the incinerator.

"I'm feeling real pissed, for multiple reasons today-- And that's why I decided. I'ma have to kill everyone here, right now."

"Just. Like. This. All of you as a package." He added on, putting his arms out like he was those random dudes in the hallway asking others 'where my hug at.'

For the guy that was on the floor, he soon got up and made his way to Gray, instantly grabbing his attention and getting straight to a fight.

On the other hand, Alex had his own thing going on.

"Alex Go."

"There's this one thing that's been bugging me about you. You become a completely different person when Ben Park is around." Jack spoke, making his way towards Alex as he removed his hands from his pockets.

"That really pisses me off. You think I'm some pushover you can disrespect like that? In reality, you're just a bitch that wouldn't even look me in the eye if we came face-to-face, one-on-one in public."

"Fuck did you just say?" Alex questioned as he glared at Jack, only to be greeted with a punch to the face in response.

"I can't stand the sight of you acting so tough when you're around that motherfucker Ben Park."

"You... Son of a...."

"ALEX!"

For Ben, he wasn't going to hold his anger in after seeing his childhood friend getting smacked in the face.

In response to that, he whacks Jack in the face, making him collapse onto the ground.

"Right... You fuckers really don't seem to understand, until you get hit." He spoke, looking down at Jack's current state, while the others around were silent.