Chapter 63: What's 6 × 3?

Song quote: Loverboy
Kill the lights, oh baby close your eyes
The way you're lookin' at me
You got me mesmerized
Somethin' I can't escape
Feel like I'm lost in space
You got that good lovin', girl if you leave me I might throw my heart away
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

Dean crashes onto the ground and the impact of his back hitting the concrete hurt.

Gray quickly unlinked his arm with Dean's leg and kicked him in the chest.

Just as Gray was about to kick Dean again, Dean managed to dodge it by rolling away and quickly getting himself back up to the ground. He leaped up with his leg ready to kick Gray, only for his kick to be easiky dodged.

'Who the hell is this guy...?' Dean thought to himself as he made eye contact with Gray for a quick moment before landing back down on the ground.

Once Dean landed, it was like Timothy had read his mind and had to remind him who Gray was.

"I told you... He's Eunjang's White Mamba and eighth in the rankings..." Timothy told him as Dean glanced back at him while he gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Eunjang's White Mamba..." Gray spoke up which made him grab both Dean and Timothy's attention.

"Yeah, that's what they call me." Gray told them as he stood there with Dean's hat in his hand.

"Now tell me. Who are you?" Once Gray questioned, Dean was only silent. A few beads of sweat were dripping down his forehead as he faced his opponent after learning who he was.

Since both of them weren't interested in the rankings... They had no idea that they were topics of interest in the Shuttle Patch.

8. Eunjang's White Mamba

9. Dean Kwon

"I see. So you're that White Mamba." Dean stated as he began to take off his dress shirt before placing it on top of a bin, Gray saw him place it before he moved his attention back to Dean.

(that panel with dean taking off his shirt was hot ngl)

"Now you got my attention. Just as you wish..." Dean added on as cracked his neck before dashing over to Gray, ready to attack "I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"

Gray didn't even have to move, he lifted his hand up before throwing Dean's hat right into his face to block his vision.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Dean exclaimed before throwing his hat to the side in (Y/n)'s direction out of anger.

His hat definitely hit (Y/n), but it was just a soft hit. She picked up the hat and just decided to put it on.

'I'm stealing this now. You take away my will to fight and I'll take your hat. It's mine now.' She thought to herself as she readjusted the hat before sitting there for a few more moments since she was a bit tired. Plus, it was pretty warm outside.

As Dean got distracted with his hat, Gray had unexpectedly kneed him in the face. A crunch sound was heard and Dean's nose was starting to bleed.

"Shit..." Dean commented as he gritted his teeth in frustration before managing to land a whack on Gray's shoulder.

Gray stood there as he glared at Dean, while Dean glared right back at him as he clenched his fists. He was panting after all.

While both Gray and Dean were fighting, some others were fighting as well.