➳『♡1♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊
♡♡♡

In room 308

A guy entered room 308 carrying a bucket of flowers and fruits. Then he sat in a chair next to the patient's bed. He held her hand and said to her, "Y/N, you have to be strong. You can definitely get through all this..." And he closed his eyes, praying to God that she would recover.

5 months before...

You are a new student at the Magic Shop High School. When you first entered, you were not welcomed. But greeted by cheers that bully about your weight.

Because according to them your weight is above the weight of an average woman. But you think that your weight is normal and those who are thin are like malnutrition.

"Welcome to the Magic Shop High School, fatty.."
"Oh, there is a pig in our school!!"
"How many times do you eat a day, piggy?"

Yes, that's the words they were spat out for you.

But you love who you are, so you don't care what other people say about you. You, love yourself. You also kept walking past the people who were mocking you, towards the principal's office.

The principal explained where your class was, and the others.

Then one of the students arrived carrying a pile of documents that were not too many. Looks like it's a document for the principal. But you don't care.

"Is this the girl who was called 'piggy' earlier?" She thought.

Then the principal called out to the student, "Olivia, as long as you are is Y/N classmate, please accompany her please. Thank you."

"Okay." She smiled at the principal, but behind that she smiled wickedly.
.
.
As long as you walk into your class, you don't say a single word. However, Olivia opened the conversation. "My name is Olivia. So...your name is Y/N?"

Because you are a little bit shy, so you just nod your head and smiled.

"Ahh, I see..okay." She smiled to you. But you don't see her, she's watching you from the top to the bottom.

"I think she's a new target and nice to be used as a bully..No need to be confused anymore why she has the call 'piggy' by students of one school, because she is like that." And she smirked.
___________________________________________

Ok guys, so this is my first bully ff. But if, for example, there is one of you who feels uncomfortable with these words or stories, I say again don't forced yourself. It's ok if you don't read this. That's all from me, thank you💕💕