➳『♡7♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊
♡♡♡

Author's POV

After school...

Olivia approached Y/N, "Hey Y/N, would you please come home with me? I really wanted to go home with you since you went to school here."

She agreed, who wouldn't want to go home with a new friend? Her thought.

"Hey, what are you doing? She's go home with me." A handsome boy approached them.

"Oh Jake, hi...umm I want to go home with Y/N. Is that okay? We can take turns each day." Olivia said.

Jake didn't accept that, he said, "Okay, how about we go home three of us? Three is better than two, right?" He still didn't want Y/N to go with her because of the incident during break time.

"Jake, can you please..umm...just let us go home alone? I have something to talk to her too." Olivia said while blinking her eyes towards him. She's very sassy.

"Okay, you can go home with her. But remember, don't let that incident happen again. If it happens, I will not forgive you. So please remember and please take care of her." Jake warned her.

She sighed, "Hufftt, okay okay..I'll take care of her. Bye Jakey!!" And she gave him a flying kiss.
.
.
On the bus, Olivia asked a lot about you and you answered all her questions with truthful.

"Can you please tell me more about yourself? I want to be closer to you." She asked. Feeling that Olivia is a good friend to you, you also tell about yourself.

"Actually, I have a disease." You paused for a moment, saw her face. Now, her face looks really shocked at your words. "Oh my...w-what disease did you have?"

"It's called foodiatromax. That's why my body is like this, I'm obsessed with food. Especially with chocolate and ice cream." You explained.

(Actually 'foodiatromax' is not real y'all. I made this name by myself😛😛)

You lowered your head and continued, "And not just obsessed with food, if I don't eat a lot in a day, my body will turn red and itchy. That's why I often eat a lot...so that my body doesn't itch. "

"Oh my gosh, can it be cured?" She asked with a worried face. "I don't think so.." You're sad.