➳『♡12♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

"Yes sir!!" Answer the students simultaneously then the teacher goes out.

"Psstt...Eva.., what's the answer for number 1?" Olivia asks Eva for an answer, hoping she will be given an answer by her.

"What? You're still number 1? Are you kidding? Here's the answer." Eva gave the answer to Olivia. But the time that Olivia spent copying Eva's answers was not enough, the teacher has returned to the class and the time is up.

"Alright kids, the time is up, now please collect it at teacher's table." The teacher said while watching the students walk one by one to the teacher's table.

"Olivia? Why didn't you collect your test? You're not done yet?" Asked the teacher.

"O-okay sir, I'll collect it." She said as she walked into the teacher's desk. "Olivia." The teacher called her.

"Yes?"

He continued, "Why did you only do two numbers? What have you been doing?"

"Uhm..I-" She couldn't answer his question because usually she is one of the smartest students in school. She's always on time, gets good grades, and gets in the top 5. But now she's not like that anymore.

Then the teacher let Olivia, "Okay kids, lesson ends here. See you!" He waved his hand.

"See you too sir!!"

Eva who was worried about her best friend, she approached her. "Hey Olivia, why didn't you complete your test? I've given you all my answers. You should be able to finish your math test."

"I don't understand anymore Eva..it looks like it's because of that kid! My grades are going down!!" She looked at Y/N with fiery eyes, because she saw Jake who was sitting beside Y/N.

"Calm down Olivia, we can sort this out. And remember all our plans. Okay?" She stroked Olivia's back, and Olivia just nodded still with fiery eyes.

》》》

The break has started.

All the students in your class want to go to the cafeteria, including you. Olivia and Eva had already gone outside the classroom. When you want to leave, Jake then holds your hand. "I'm going with you. I also want to go to the canteen."