➳『♡2♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊
♡♡♡

In class, Y/N chose to sit at the back. Although in front there are still some vacant places.

While the teacher hasn't come yet, Olivia told her gang to gather at her place at the front table. "Jake, come here!!" Olivia called him.

Fyi, Olivia is already in love with Jake from the first time she saw Jake. However, she didn't share her feelings with Jake. Instead, she kept sticking to Jake like chewing gum which annoyed Jake a lot. But Jake didn't know about that.

"Sorry, but I have to go to the toilet right now." And then he left.

Olivia spoke softly. "Okay then...Guys, listen. That kid in the back, her name is Y/N. It's up to you to call her by name or still want to call her 'piggy' pffttt..." And the other students laughed too. As long as Olivia was talking about you, she kept looking at you.

You're just sitting in the back reading a book, no matter what they do or talk about.

Then Olivia continued, "That means, we have a new target to be used as material for bullying. Hahahahaha!!!" Others laughed too.

Because over time you are also curious and want to have lots of friends at your new school, so you approached Olivia's table and asked her, "Hi, what are you talking about? Can I join too?"

You have asked nicely with her, but one of them, it's known that her name is Eva, answered softly but with piercing words. "Umm, I'm sorry Y/N. But I think the only ones who can gather here are students with normal weight."

For some reason, that sentence makes you sad. Even though you are used to hearing those words. And fortunately, the teacher has arrived and lessons have started.

All students immediately returned to their seats. Jake also came and sat down at his place, which turned out to be not far from you.

"She's so pretty, but why do so many people call her 'piggy'? I think she's better than that."

》》》

School is over, it's time for you to go home. You're walking out of school waiting for the bus to stop. While you were daydreaming, you were surprised because someone was standing next to you. He started introducing himself, "Hi, my name is Jake. Are you Y/N the new kid at this school?"

You just nod while looking at him, he smiles.

"Well, since we already know each other...let's be friends." Jake said which surprised you.

"Friend?" You thought. You're surprised that rarely, hardly anyone even wants to be friends with you because of your weight.

But you accepted it because you also wanted to make new friends at your new school. "Of course.." you say a little shy.

He chuckled, "Please don't be shy like that, you're so cute."

"Do you want to go home by bus?" He asked. Then you say, "Of course I want to go home. If not, why am I waiting here?"

"Hehehe I'm sorry." He paused because the bus had arrived. "The timing is perfect, I also want to go home by bus. Let's go home together." Then he embraces your shoulders.

"Ha! I got it, I've recorded it all... I know... Olivia won't like this and for sure she will be very angry with you 'piggy'. Just watch..." Said someone who saw you from a distance, then that person left.