➳『♡26♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

In between you are eating porridge, your stomach can't stand it anymore and you end up throwing up all the porridge that you have eaten. Jake who was feeding you was shocked, he quickly took a rag to wipe your vomit.

"Oh my God, Jake I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry Jake bothered you." You said, you're sad to see Jake who looks really bothered to take care of you when you're like this. Even though he didn't feel bothered at all.

After he's done cleaning up all your vomit, he sits back down and says, "It's okay Y/N. That's what I'm here for you." He smiled.

Your heart was touched by his attitude. And you smile too. Then not long after, your parents have arrived and Jake asked permission to get out of there. Because he knows you need a lot of time with your family.

》》》

You've been in the hospital for a very long time (approximately 3-4 months) because you don't get better, that's why Jake likes to visit you 3 days a week. You already feel bored and very lazy on the hospital bed..the job is just lying there.

When you are being checked by one of the nurses, Jake suddenly comes and the nurse comes out of your room.

"Hi Y/N, how are you?" He asks while sitting in the chair next to your bed. Then you answer, "Thank you for asking how I am. But my body is still very weak...very difficult to move."

Then Jake took both of your hands and said, "You have to be able to recover from all of this. And after you recover, I will spend a lot of my time with you because I miss you so much."

You just chuckled and nodded, "I wish I could."