➳『♡16♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

"I...I want to ask Y/N for a date." He said shyly. Her mother was surprised by his words. "Really?? Of course you can kid!! I really allow you to date with my daughter!!" Her mother said excited.

Y/N who felt her name was mentioned and heard her mother's scream, she went out of her room to the living room. "What's wrong? Why are you screaming mom? Oh? Jake? Hi Jake!!"

"Hurry Jake!! Tell her!!" Her mom said excitedly.

"I...i want to go to date with you, Y/N." He said while lowering his head in embarrassment. Y/N who heard that was very surprised. Her eyes started to widen, and her heart was beating very fast.

She glanced at her mom who was already nodding silently while looking at her.

Y/N agreed, "O-okay. I'll get ready."
.
.
She was ready and came out of her room. She just wore a black hoodie and jeans, simple enough.

"What the- She is like an angel... she is very beautiful." He thought.

"Aigooo~~ My daughter is so beautiful~~ Be careful on the road... Bye guys!!" Her mom can't wait for her daughter and Jake to go on a date.

"Bye mom!!"
"Bye Mrs Lee!!" They waved their hands, as did her mom.

》》》

All the way to a place with Jake, you just silence in confusion. "Why did Jake suddenly ask me out on a date?" You thought.

"Y/N, what do you want to buy? Ice cream? Or...chocolate? Chocolate ice cream? I'll buy it." Ask him on the way. You actually want chocolate ice cream, but you feel bad with him because he said he'd buy it.

You said, "Um...actually I want it. But, you don't need to pay for me. I can buy it myself, I also bought it for you as well."

After you guys bought ice cream, Jake took you somewhere. It's more like a beautiful garden.

"Let's sit there." He said, pointing to one of the brown chair there.

While eating your ice cream, Jake talked to you. "Y/N, I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Just say it." You who are eating your chocolate ice cream don't see Jake's nervous face.

"Um..so...I want to tell you, that...I love you."