➳『♡3♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊
♡♡♡

You swear, this is the most unexpected incident in your life, you have never been treated this way by your friends. Even though they are your friends, they don't even want to embrace you like this. Even female friends aren't like that.
.
.
While on the bus, Jake kept talking to you. You used to be bored and want to sleep, now you are more cheerful than usual because of him.

"Hey Y/N, want me to show you something?"

"What is that?"

He takes out his phone and opens his gallery and shows it to you. "Look at this!! She's so cute isn't she?" He showed you a picture of a dog which seemed to belong to him.

"Yes, she's very cute. What's her name?" You ask.

"Her name is Layla. She is the cutest dog I have ever met!!" He looked really excited when he talked about his dog. You can see, he always smiles when he talks about his Layla.

Not long after, the bus stopped. "Oh, is here? Alright Jake, see you tomorrow. Bye!!"

When you want to get out of your seat, he holds your hand. "What are you doing?" You asked in confusion.

"What do you mean? Of course I'll take you home. Isn't that okay?" He asked.

Yup. This bus doesn't stop right in front of your house, but stops at a bus stop that allows you to walk to your house.

"But what about you? Your house must be very far away. I better go home alone and you stay here to quickly get to your house. See ya!!" Then you got off the bus and left Jake on the bus.

As you walked home, you kept thinking about Jake's attitude toward you. "Why is he so different from the others? Why does he want to be friends with me? And..why is he so nice to me?" The question keeps popping up in your mind.

"Besides, I'm glad to have a friend like him...I'm sure he is really a good friend."

》》》

"Hey hey Olivia, look at this. I have something for you." Eva, aka her best friend Olivia, she gives Olivia a video.

Olivia saw the video and it seemed she couldn't hold back her anger, she had already clenched her fists. "F*CK YOU PIGGY!! ARGHHH!! How dare you take my lovely Jake!!"

She was already furious with Y/N, she had lost her temper for Y/N. She thought, Y/N is not a child who took someone's...or you could say 'thief'. She thought Y/N was just an overweight kid, and one of her next targets.

Eva, who saw her best friend was very angry with Y/N, she whispered to Olivia, "How about...we make plans for her?"

Then they stare at each other, and smirked. “Great idea…” Olivia said with a nod.