➳『♡27♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

Not long after that, someone knocked on the door of your patient's room. That person was playing randomly in, and that person was Olivia.

You both are in shock, especially you. Jake is ready to protect you from Evil Olivia.

"What are you doing here? You want to make Y/N hurt even more huh?!" His anger was already overflowing just because he saw Olivia's face.

It wasn't that she was angry back like she always was, she was crying with a regretful face. She walked over to you and said to Jake, "Please leave the two of us. I have something to say to her. Please.." She begged him.

Jake can't help but leave the two of you there because she has something wants to tell you. He once again grabbed your hand and said, "Olivia, please make sure she's okay. And don't you dare hurt her again. I'm going out now." Then he left.

Now, it's just the two of you there. You just watch out for Olivia's presence because you are afraid that it will happen again.

Then she opened her mouth, "Y/N, I'm really sorry about what happened at school a few months ago. I'm so sorry I did something mean and rude to you." She kept shedding tears over and over again.

You who heard that also became touched, but you want to know why she did that to you. "W-why did you do that to me? Have I ever wronged you? Please just tell me.." You say while holding back your tears.

Then she continued, "No, you don't. You didn't do anything wrong to me though. I know, I shouldn't have done that to you. But because I was so jealous of you and Jake, I did all that to you."

Because she has not heard an answer from you, she even prostrated near your bed, "I'm sorry Y/N.. please forgive me. I'm really really sorry.." Once again she apologized to you so that she was forgiven.