➳『♡20♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

All day all night, Y/N continues to be haunted by posts on Instagram posted by people she doesn't recognize. There are photos that show indecent things about her, moreover there is a video where there is a girl who looks like her..is doing s*x with a lot of men... so that people think that it is Y/N, which makes her look badly person.

As the news about it spread more and more, her parents found out about it too. They approached her room and immediately hugged her tightly.

"It's okay honey, we trust you. We know you are not like that. They are very stupid people who make our daughter like this.." said her mother. Her father who didn't want her daughter to be treated like this, he was furious. But he didn't show his anger in front of his daughter, he helped calm her down and hugged Y/N with her mother.

If Y/N is not alright, then her father will imprison the person who spreads indecent things to his daughter for life without mercy.

》》》

One day, you were walking alone in a fairly empty alleyway. Even though there are usually quite a lot of people in the alley there, but since it was getting dark, the streets were also getting quiet.

You were suddenly held by 3 people you didn't know, the smell in the handkerchief was so strong that it made you pass out and didn't have time to ask for help.
.
.
You is kidnapped and confined in a place that is not too wide, but very dark with no lighting.

Then several hours later, you woke up from fainting and immediately shout for help. "HELP!! PLEASE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!"