➳『♡4♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊.

♡♡♡

"Hi dear, how was school? Was it fun? Did you make new friends?" Ask your mother who came from the kitchen.

"Yea..not bad..And I also have a new friends, named Jake and Olivia. You could say that." You answered.

"Are your friends being nice to you?" Your mom kept asking you questions because she was worried about you in school.

"They can be said to be quite good..that's in my opinion."

"I hope they can be good friends for me..."

"Okay then, you take a shower and take a nap. Okay?"

"Yes mom.." Then you go to your room.

•••

You always feel bored at home because you are an only child. So you have no friends to talk to at home except your parents.

Ting...

Suddenly your cellphone shows a message notification from someone.

"Huh? Who is this?" You're confused, it's rare for people to give you messages.

___________________________________________
Unknown number
Just watch, Y/N..
___________________________________________

"How does this person know my name? Who is this person?" Since it's an unknown number and it scares you, you block the unknown number.

In the other side...

"Shit!"

》》》

The next day, as usual, you go to school alone by bus. Arriving at school, you are greeted by Olivia. "Hi Y/N!! How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks.."

"Good then, let's go to class together!!" Then Olivia embrace your shoulder and goes to class together.

Someone is watching you from afar."What's wrong with her? She doesn't usually get to people...Could it be that she has bad intentions for Y/N? Ah, no way. It's actually good because Y/N has lots of friends."