➳『♡17♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

You almost choked on your ice cream at his words. And he continued, "I really love you, Y/N."

This time you didn't believe his words, you shook your head in disbelief. In your whole life, there has never been anyone like him. Usually the people who treat you like this are the ones who will bully you next.

But you don't want to think badly about him. Maybe he's not like other guys who really want to bother you. So you just keep quiet.

"You don't believe me? You know what makes me love you? Because you have a very kind heart like an angel, I like that." He explained.

You melted with the words he said, between believe and not. You too were a flood of tears and said, "Why someone like you can love me? Why not perfect women...not like me who is the opposite.."

Then Jake said, "You know..? I love you for who you are. I don't see you physically. But, I see you from your heart and soul. You have a heart like an angel, your soul is very strong. And physical...it's just a bonus. And I love you not because of anything, but I love you because your soul is so strong.. "

"And in my opinion...you are the most perfect woman in my eyes." He continued and he hugged you tightly.

He stroked your hair and said, "I will always be with you and protect you anytime."

》》》

The next day at school, the results of yesterday's math test were announced. Starting from the highest value to the lowest.

"Okay students, the person who gets the highest score is Jake. And the second highest is Y/N, congrats...And the lowest score in this class is Olivia." The teacher mentions Olivia's name while looking at her in disbelief and confusion. However, Olivia pretended not to notice her teacher who was speaking and looked at her.

"Okay, now my time is up in this class. Goodbye!!" The teacher continued and went outside.

"Yay!! We got the highest score!!" Jake said, holding your hand. "Yea! We did it!!" You said.

Olivia looked at you with a look so so hateful that she crumpled up the math test papers that had been distributed.

Eva who realized that immediately said to Olivia. "Hey, Olivia. Why you crumpled your paper like that??" Instead of answering, Olivia said something else. She said, "We have to make other plans..." She looked at you with annoyed eyes.