➳『♡11♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

Y/N who heard that was immediately shocked. The secret she had been hiding was finally discovered by a school student. However, Olivia calmed her down. "Or maybe...No. I'm pretty sure, when we were talking on the bus, someone behind us heard our conversation. Then he spread it on our school website."

Y/N didn't answer, she just lowered her head and sobbing. "Don't worry Y/N, I'll find the culprit. And when I find that person, I'll tell him or her to erase everything and spread the right thing. I won't let that person go."

"Thank you so much Olivia, you really are a good friend.." Then she hugged her. "Aww, no need to thank you. I'm doing this sincerely. But, you're welcome."

Jake looked at Olivia as if something was weird and was different with her. But he didn't really think about it, so he just let it go.

The bell rang, and Olivia excused herself to return to her seat, "Bye Y/N!! FIGHTING!!" Olivia said as she clenched her fists upwards.

She smiled to her, "You too. Bye!!"

Then Olivia walked over to her seat with a smirk on her face.

And lessons began.

The first lesson is math. Yes, you will be doing the test now. The time given is also not long enough to work on, so you must be able to do it quickly and on time.

"Okay kids, please do the test from now on because there isn't much time. But if you can understand the test questions well, then you can do the test on time. Okay, the test starts now."

When the teacher finishes speaking, the students immediately take the test and the class is silent. You did a really good job on the test with Jake's help last night. Jake also looks focused and calm in working on his test questions carefully.

Time has passed 20 minutes.

"Kids, may I have your attention please? I have to go to the toilet now, and you guys please work on the test with focus, and no one is cheating okay?"