Quinze•Fifteen

Oppa lead us to another small room who smelled a bit like perspiration. Maybe because of the fact that it looked like a gym room.

I don't know.

I gasped Wyatt's hand tightly in mine and walked a bit further away from Oppa. She was scary. She looked like a ghost.

"You will do as I say. You get it girl?" Oppa said, shaking on her words as she opened a small red box which looked like it was thrown several times on the ground with the sides of it crushed.

I nodded my head mutely at her and sighed of relieved when she smiled back at me.

Oppa took out a necklace from the carton box and threw it at my face. With a grunt, I raised my eyebrows at the trinket in my hands.

"Put it on girl" She sighed at me impatiently.

Wyatt quietly helped me putting it on and gave me a squeeze of reassurance when Oppa signalled me forward.

She came in front of me and placed her hands on my shoulders, her eyes staring directly in mine as she muttered some fluent Spanish words under her breathe as if she was in a trance.

Almost after she was saying her 'prayers', Oppa started to shake so bad that I was shaking myself and when I looked directly in her eyes, they were white.

"Fuck" I whispered and turned to the side to look for Wyatt but he wasn't there.

She then shoved me against a closet which I didn't realise was in the room and I turned around when I felt somebody's breath on my neck.

I couldn't believe it.

Was in an illusion?

There was a mirror attached to the closet's door and I was in the mirror but my eyes were white.

It was me!

"Talk" It whispered out and gave me a wicked, evil smile with yellow pointy teeth. Just like a real cannibal.

What to talk of? I wondered in my head and continued to stare in amazement at the person in the mirror who was staring back at me.

"Talk!" It hissed loudly and lunged itself towards me but its face stuck to the mirror as it clawed its long yellow fingers on the mirror, scratching it.

"Patience!" A lusty voice ordered.

The voice sent chills down my spine but it seemed quite familiar.

"Sssss" The creature hissed back and scurried away.

"Lana" The seductive voice whispered through the thick air, lightly.

I stayed silent and listened to every small sounds occurring through the night.

"Talk to me my child. Ask me anything. Ask away, I'll give you the answers you are craving for. I ought to tell you about thy family" It whispered the last past through a giggle which sounded creepy.

You'll get all the answers you are wondering about Lana, ask away!

"Why did they kill my mother?" I harshly asked.

It was dead quiet for a moment before a soft feeling of a snake wrapping itself around me, settled within me.

"Oppa ordered to kill her" It replied through a robotic voice.

"Why?!" I yelled back.

"She works with Crane" It scoffed and heard a chuckle.

"What am I doing here though?"

"Wyatt"

"What do you mean?"

"Wyatt is leading you to here. You cannot say no"

"Why that?"

"You are interlinked to him as you are interlinked to Crane"

"How can I kill him? I mean Crane" I asked hesitantly.

"Kill Wyatt" It whispered and the next second, everything was back to normal.

I was outside the small building, the maze lighted dimly as I curiously glanced at it.

The Jazz music was still playing and it felt like a sense of deja vu.

Kill Wyatt to be able to kill Crane?