Onze•Eleven

"Do you know where does the word Alvida comes from?" Leo asked me as we both gazed at the endless stars up in the dark sky.

"No I don't" I whispered back, the weigh of his hand on my stomach completely numbing my psychic system. I couldn't connect with Wyatt. I couldn't even see the world in the different angle I've been seeing it since the last three months.

"It is original was Persia. It is an Urdu word. Alvida means Goodbye" He whispered back, rolling his head to the side to face me.

"I'm a goodbye?" I asked stupidly.

Leo chuckled and tightened his grip on my hand resting on my stomach.

"Alvidas destroys. They leave us nothing but goodbyes to our families and memories. To our future and to our present" He told me while blowing air on my face.

"I didn't destroy anything and neither did Wyatt, I don't know about Vincent but we both didn't-"

"You killed people Lana. They had families. You destroyed lives and you forced people to say goodbyes to each other. You and Wyatt are the same. Killers" He spat at me.

I swear that he is bipolar. One minute he coaxed me in going outside to gaze up at the stars and the next minute he wants me dead.

I stood up abruptly, throwing his hand away and picked up my shoes.

"I can kill you right now, do you know that?" I hissed back at him.

Leo stood up and smirked down at my small frame. He was tall and broad, intimidating me in every possible way.

"Do it" He dared, raising his hand and grasped my hand in his, placing it on his chest where his heart was.

"I can't feel it" I mumbled.

I couldn't kill without feeling the heartbeat of the victim. Without feeling the valves opening and closing, the warm blood rushing in and out of the organ.

"Press your hand a bit further in" Leo suggested darkly, pressing my hand in his chest.

Thud, thud, thud-

It was my heartbeat not his.

"You don't have one" I whispered quietly and screamed.

"You can't kill me Lana" He whispered.

"It can't be! You must have a heart! You cannot be alive!" I yelled at him and did something I thought only Wyatt could do,

I plunged my hand in his chest and winced when he cried out, a sharp pained sound to my ears. I buried my hand on the warm flesh and felt nothing but a thick, very thick vein like a snake where his heart was supposed to be. I wrapped my hand around the vein and closed my eyes.

"Let go!" Leo yelled, kicking me and screaming.

"Lana" It called, "Come to me Lana" It whispered.

"What was that?" I demanded, staring at a weak Leo.

"Can't- tell" He gasped out and attempted to pull me away once again.

"Fuck" I cursed and pulled away from him.

My hand was Crimson red. Dripping blood, thick and lava-like blood swirled around my bare arm, almost like a pattern. A drawing. A tattoo.

"What did you do?" Leo croaked out, staring at his healing chest. His shirt, soaked in red.

"Where the fuck is Crane, Leonard?" I asked quietly and stared back at him as he chuckled.