Quatre•Four

"Control Lana" Oliver whispered behind me as I tried to calm down my burning anger and raging flame.

All I could see was blue.

The blonde girl smirked at me which sent me into a fit of emotions.

How dared she?

"What is she going to do? Eat me alive?" She asked, twirling her long blonde hair around her index and middle finger.

"Gael you better shut up" Oliver growled out but her smirk grew bigger.

"Oli, big bro, don't interfere in my business" She snapped and turned towards me with a roll of the eyes.

And then I realised that I was seeing her normally. Without a blue colour surrounding me.

"You better not enter my room next time and sit on my bed, looking through my things" I gritted my teeth at her and slowed my words to make sure that she heard me clear crystals.

"Look it was a simple accident okay and then I got curiou-"

"I don't care!" I screamed out and glared darker "What if Wyatt was in my room?!"

"Then what?" She retorted.

"He could've been training! You always do in on purpose to distract people from their given duties" I spat back and she glared back.

"Look Lana-"

"Okay girls!" Jordan screamed from upstairs. He rushed downstairs, his feet paddling on the soft wooden floor.

"Jordan I don't thi-" Oliver started but Jordan gave him a look that could kill.

"Lana, what's wrong with you?" Jordan hissed and glared at me.

"She wa-"

"I don't care! Go and apologise" Jordan said.

"Bu-"

"Now!"

I sighed and looked at Gael with a frown on my face.

"I'm sorry for trying to hurt you and don't get in my room again" I reminded her and she nodded her head.

"And I'm sorry too for going through your things" Gael mumbled and offered me a small smile which I returned.

"Now isn't this more peaceful than the two days you spent yelling at each other?" Oliver asked with a big goofy smile on his face.

His crystals blue eyes dancing with amusement which made me want to slap him.

"Oli just get out of here before I fu-" Gael started which made Oliver tsked at her with humour.

"Voyons petite soeur, ce n'ait pas une façon de parler a son grand frère" He said with a smirk.

"You talk French?" I asked with a smile and they both nodded.

"We are from France you idiot" Oliver scoffed and placed a hand around his sister's shoulder.

"Sorry, it's not like you're an open book and tell everything about you when you're bored" I muttered and heard a snort.

Wyatt.

Everything stayed quiet when Wyatt walked in, with a bottle of water in his hands and his backpack sling over his shoulder.

"Ready?" He asked me with a little smiled teasing his lips.

I nodded and grabbed my bag and bid goodbye to my brother and Oliver then caught up with Wyatt in his fast steps.

"Hey wait up!" Gael said from behind us.

Wyatt didn't turn around.

He never turned around and didn't stop walking.

Gael caught up with us but didn't utter a single word as she knew that Wyatt was not a talker and when I was with Wyatt, I didn't talk. I was lost in the little world of ours.

My fingers entwined with his, my arm pressed against his, our aura forming one, we were one.

Hearing his breathing was the only I wished for. Even if he talked rarely.

"So are you excited? First day of school in another country, on the other side of the world?" Gael asked casually.

"I am pretty fearful about getting hate or being bullied" I said quietly.

"If you'll get hate or bullied, if someone lay a finger on you, I'm going to kill that person" Wyatt said firmly.

The conversation ended here.