Dix•Ten

"The total amount of death that Crane caused is about seventy five including five of your classmates" Vincent spoke softly while his eyes were grazing hard at the paper in his hands.

The grip on the paper tightened which scrunched up the sides of the paper.

"He's definitely crazy" I breathed out and eyed the picture of Leonard that was stuck on a dart-playing game.

"He's craving for revenge just like you Lana. His father was killed my the Alvidas and he wants revenge by killing all of them" Jordan said quietly and looked down when Vincent glared daggers at him.

"How dare you! He is enemy not friend Jordan!" Vincent screeched, letting out his pure Italian accent.

"He's right-"

"Out Lana, right now!" Vincent yelled at me and pointed towards the door.

I sighed and quietly walked away from his office.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Asked Wyatt quietly as he pulled his ear away from the wooden door.

I merely shrugged and ignored his eavesdropping.

"He's just mad because Crane has a reason behind all these crimes but Vincent won't admit that he also needs to be sympathise" I explained and Wyatt growled out.

"Falling for him now are we?" He snapped back.

"I don't need your shit right now Wyatt. Take your jealousy and yourself, shove it up Luella's ass" I snapped back bitterly.

He only huffed and turned away from me.

I merely ignored him and went out.

Vincent didn't notice me going out and I was glad.

When I was about to open the gate leading to the train station, I was pulled back by Luella.

Her shoulders squares and head held high, she glared up at me; I was still taller than her

"Where you're going?" She snapped.

"None of your business" I spat back and glared at her while she smirked at me.

"Does Vincent knows about it?"

"Look you fuck-"

"Lana?"

My head snapped to behind Luella and I found myself staring at the most beautiful black eyes ever.

Leonard had his hands fisted in his pocket and his figure lean. He was biting his lower lip while watching Luella and I arguing.

I hastily looked away and glared down at Luella.

"Fuck off twat. You better not mess with me or you'll be dead by any seconds" I hissed at her and pushed her out of my way.

"That was quite a show" Leonard commented with a small smirk playing on the edge of his lips.

I decided to ignore him and continue to walk down the pavement leading to the train station.

"You're on mute I see. But where's the remote control to change it to normal so that you can talk? Oh, is it with Wyatt?" He asked sarcastically.

"Watch your fucking mouth Crane!" I yelled back and gasped when he was in front of me in any seconds, grasping my shoulders roughly.

"You don't order me around, love" He whispered out calmly and leant in slowly, his breathe fanning onto my neck as he whispered in my ear slowly and huskily, "It's the other way around. I am never going to obey and bend down to you" He said slowly, his finger grazing my cheek lightly.