Neuf point Un• Nine point One ( B o n u s C h a p t e r )

Since the story has reached above 200 reads (it's pathetic for me to get happy at the thought of having over 200 reads, I know I know BUT it is still marvellous!), I am giving you a bonus and short chapter on Crane'a point of view.

W A R N I N G : B O R I N G C H A P T E R M Y L O V E L I E S !
~.~.~.~.~.~

"We have with us tonight the talk of the town, Lana, Wyatt, Jordan, Gael and Oliver!" The woman grinned widely at the camera while pointing towards each of them.

Leo sipped on his martini slowly and stared at Lana's smiling face. He couldn't help but smile himself while taking in her beauty. She was someone you could forever look at and never get bored.

"Would you like some snacks my lord?" The young maid asked softly, her head bowed down and her voice spoke with respect towards the man who could snap her neck if she did a mistake by addressing him as Crane.

This name was given to him by very own father. Since his childhood, Leonard has been the troublemaker. Always making his mother flustered and angry whenever he had a chance too.

Crane in Melas, his first language, natal language, meant terror and evil. His father started calling him that when Leonard didn't listen to his mother and went down the lake with their gauge dog, Plaj. His mother ran after him when he didn't listen and she slipped, hit her head on the enormous rock on her side and died instantly of internal bleeding.

Ever since, Leonard had been fearing death like it was Satan.

His problem with Alvidas started when his father was killed by one. Until now, he thought that his father was a saint but when he broke the rules and with black magic tried to take the auras of an Alvida, Leonard understood that his father was just like him, made of pure evil. But nevertheless, it was his father. This was not fair to him.

"So Lana, how does it feel to feared by half of the population of Phoenix?" The eager woman asked.

Lana stared at the camera and then back at the woman, taken aback by her question.

"It feels weird? I get a discount when I go shop for groceries with my brother though, so it has it perks" She said with a cheeky smile.

Everyone laughed even Leonard did.

"But what about Crane?" The woman asked Lana softly.

"What about him?" Lana asked back cluelessly.

"Did you encounter him? Be honest"

Lana shook her head and smiled at the woman.

"Crane is the man who wants to kill, Leonard is just an arrogant brat who thinks that by kissing me, he wooed me. But I am not easy and I already have Wyatt" Lana said with a grin.

Leonard snorted at the people who gasped when Lana pronounced his name.

He was surely not Voldemort. The rejection hurt him right in the empty space where a heart was once.

"She's quite a keeper" Lance commented next to Leonard.

He only nodded back at his best friend and stared at Lana and Wyatt as they talked together and when they held hands.

"You can't keep doing that Leo. You may be a psycho who wants them dead but you can't keep falling in love with one of them. This one is deeper. On the first encounter you kiss her? That's a bit quick bro" Lance told him seriously.

"She's different. There is something within that saddened soul that makes me want to complete her by being by her side. I don't know but it's an intuition" Leonard spoke softly and grazed in her direction, biting down on his lower lip.

"Don't do that to yourself Leo, you deserve better" Lance told him softly.

"Like who, you?" Leo snorted at his best friend.

"You wish Leo but n, a woman who is legal firstly and then someone who isn't after you to kill" Lance said with a hiss.

"Okay" Was Leo's short reply.