Huite•Eight

"Don't give up yet Lana" Vincent roared and growled at me.

I glared back at him and looked at Wyatt who was glaring back at Vincent.

"She's drained Vincent! Let her rest!" Wyatt snapped back and grabbed my arm.

"Listen there Wyatt-" Vincent started and raised his finger up in the air.

"Fuck off Grandpa" Wyatt spat back.

I heard a snort and turned around, facing Oliver who was busy laughing at Wyatt's comeback.

"Chill Vincent. They're still kids. Pups or kitties whatever you want to call them. They are still weak, their stamina is not like yours" Oliver said while grabbing Wyatt's hand and mine, yanking us out of the training room which became my nightmare since I walked in.

"Can I have water please?" I asked the nearby maid who nodded her head vigorously and scurried off.

When she came back with a cold bottle of water, I gulped all the water down and sighed, smiling at her.

Wyatt and Oliver thanked her too and we went into Oliver's room.

Vincent's mansion was the absolute creep. It was dark and the curtain were the colour of thick blood which made me gag the first time I set my eyes on them. The old Victorian clock was ticking endlessly and didn't let me sleep at night.

I was put in the same room as Wyatt but he was always with Vincent or Oliver or Jordan so I was on my own when it was night.

He would come back in time for me to wake up and scream from the nightmare I had because of that stupid clock that I had cursed since the first night.

You would think after months of training, I would be Tomb Raider but no. Simply no.

Vincent's trainings were harsh and sometimes it let to bleeding more than a simple scratch and Vincent didn't care, in fact he made us work harder which annoyed the hell out of Wyatt.

"Just take a look at the town for today. Take a bath 'cause you both stink" Oliver commented and slapped a hundred dollar bill on Wyatt's chest.

"What do I do with that?" Wyatt drawled out.

"You take a shit and wipe your fucking ass with it" Oliver spat back sarcastically.

I snorted at this and ignored them both while walking up the endless stairs to my room.

After taking a cold shower, because I was sweating like a pig and it was hot nearly thirty degrees.

"You're ready?" Wyatt asked quietly while putting on his shirt. I nodded and quickly put on a pair of flats and caught up with him.

"We are not going to fight so can you slow the fuck down?" I hissed and grabbed his arm.

"You want Vincent on your ass or you want to get the fuck out?" He hissed back.

"Ho-"

"So then let's hurry the fuck up Lana" He said calmly and grabbed my hand in his.

As we walked through the dark and quiet mansion, Wyatt cursed loudly when we bumped into Vincent who only raised an eyebrow at our entwined hand.

I quickly removed my hand from Wyatt's and blushed when Vincent smirked, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Where are you up to kids?" He grumbled out while patting stomach.

"Just going 'round the town" Wyatt mumbled and Vincent merrily nodded then walked away.

"And you thought he would go down our asses" I retorted dryly which caused Wyatt to glare at me.