Dentist

Words: 1.7k

⚠️ Swearing ⚠️

Oh how you hated dentists, doctors and anything the basically healed you. Being a super soldier meant that you also needed x3 of the doses others need because it's harder to knock you out. You despised the idea of being unconscious while someone looked into your mouth, it made you feel vulnerable. (And kinda grossed you out too)

"(Y/n), get your arse in the car. You've been complaining all month and now we are going to the dentist," Tony demanded, done with your whining.

"Tony please, don't make me go," you pleaded as you were putting your shoes on. You only complied because the pain got unbearable and you couldn't sleep or eat properly. You were heading towards the door when Tony shouted;

"BUCKY BARNES," and you stopped walking towards the garage and turned around faster than you could comprehend. You head spun but you didn't care.

"What are you doing?" You asked tensing and releasing your jaw because of the pain it caused to talk. It came out more like a growl and Tony just snickered. A few seconds later, the man himself, Bucky emerged from the other side of the room and leaned against the door frame. How Godly he looked doing the simplest things.

"Mhm?" He asked crossing his arms.

"You're coming with us. I don't know what she'll be like when she's under heavy drugs," Tony shrugged.

Bucky just chuckled, "Finally going to the dentist?"

You just rolled your eyes in defeat and made your way to the garage towards Tony's orange Audi. You got into the back seat and slammed the door harder than necessary. Not even a minute later, Tony and Bucky got into the 2 front seats and drove off.

"If any of you record me, or ask me stupid questions, I'll kill you," you warned the 2 men in front of you.

"Yes ma'am," Tony jokingly said, giggling at your dramatics.

When you got to the dentist, they said you needed to be put under that loopy drug that makes you say things you wouldn't normally say. Great.

After the whole procedure, you woke up feeling like you were up in heaven. Your head felt so fuzzy and you weren't able to control your own limbs. Turns out they had to give you four times the normal dose because your body refused to absorb the drug.

You whined and opened your eyes, white spots covered your vision and you blinked rapidly to get rid of the blind spots.

"She's awake!" Tony said but to your ears it sounded like he was screaming so you flinched, hard. All you heard is a loud *slap* and a "ow" coming from Tony. Bucky grabbed your arms and pulled you up so you were sitting up, but you were still loopy and dizzy so your head hung low. Bucky grabbed your chin gently and chuckled at your sleepy face. "Come on, doll. Let's go home,"

In the car, Bucky sat beside you in the back to make sure you didn't hurt yourself. He was sitting to your right side so his metal arm was closest to you. You leaned to put your head on his bicep and it made a slight *clonk* sound. You looked up at Bucky who was inches taller than you and blinked at him sweetly. He looked down at you and smiled back, moving his arm over your shoulders.

Being completely high and having no control over what you were saying, you grabbed his metal arm from over your head and put it in your lap. You interlocked your right hand with metal one and blurted out; "I like your metal arm," running your thumb over his knuckles.

"Thank you," he smiled, trying to suppress a laugh.

"I know you don't like it," you continued, still looking down at your intertwined hands. "But I do. It's cool. Literally. Like who has a metal arm? Not a lot of people. And that makes you speciallllllll," you dragged out the "l" unnecessarily long all while guiding his hand over your shoulders again. This time interlocking your left hand with his, letting it hang there as his hand hung off your shoulder.