Magnets

"Bucky can you help me with-" You pushed his door open holding onto the mission report you were supposed to fill in weeks ago. "What the f-" You stopped walking as soon as you saw...Peter?

"What the fuck are you doing, kid?" You creased your eyebrows in confusion. Peter was kneeling next to Bucky's bed, with a big plastic bag next to him. Bucky was sleeping on his stomach, his metal arm was hanging off the edge next to Peter.

Peters face dropped as soon as he heard the door open. He turned around to see who it is, just to see you standing in the doorway holding a piece of paper. Your eyes were wide and confused. "I- Its not what it looks like," He stuttered.

"You say that as if he was cheating on me with you?" You joked and Peters face turned crimson red.

"Wha- No, no, no, I would never," He answered defensively

"I'm fucking with you," You giggled. He exhaled loudly in relief and pressed his finger to his ear.

"We've been made," He said into the device.

"Been made doing what though? Why are you here?" You smiled at him trying not to laugh, walking deeper into the room.

He scratched the back of his head and looked down at the bag then back at you. Not even a second later, Sam ran into the room and whisper-shouted towards Peter; "YOU HAD ONE JOB,"

Peter gave Sam an apologetic look. He kneeled down and lifted the bag towards you. You grabbed the bag reluctantly and opened it to see what was inside.

Fridge magnets.

You nearly burst out laugh then and there. You huffed a laugh and handing the bag back to Peter. "Go ahead," You nodded towards the sleeping body on the bed, surprised he hasn't woken up yet. "You might get a death sentence though,"

"Wait what?" Peter and Sam said in unison, as Peter grabbed the bag back from you. "You're letting us do this?" He asked confused.

"Mhm," you smiled and placed the paper you were holding onto the desk near you. "I wanna help," You stated as you walked towards the bag and grabbed a big white and blue magnet that said; "Madrid" on it. You placed the magnet gently onto Bucky's arm, It made a slight noise but Bucky didn't even stir.

Both the men's faces lit up and they grabbed a handful of magnets, sticking it on his arm one by one.

Around 5 minutes of covering Bucky's arm with magnets, he started to wake up. One of his eyes opened slightly to see what had woken him up. His eyes widened once he noticed who was in the room with him.

Peter and Sam sat on the floor and you sat criss-cross on the bed next to him. Sam and Peter stilled and waited for possible death. He turned his gaze to his arm and lazily huffed, throwing his head back into the pillow.

Sam exhaled and Peter relaxed. You just laughed and placed the last magnet on him arm. Bucky groaned and pushed his face further into the pillow.

"Sargent Barnes, sir...I was forced into this, I swear," Peter lifted his hands up in surrender. Sam just dramatically gasped and hit him in the head with his hand.

"Liar,"

Bucky turned to look at you and raised an eyebrow. "This was your idea?" He asked while closing his eyes again.

"What? Of course not. I just wanted you to help me with the mission report and I walked into these two," You furrowed your eyebrows in defence and pointing between Peter and Sam.

He chuckled and opened is eyes towards the 2 men sat in front of him. "You have 5 seconds to run. Both of you,"

"You don't gotta tell me twice," Sam huffed as he was already out the door. Peter was too slow and shouted; "Traitor," to Sam and he too, ran out of the room. Bucky chuckled, grabbing your waist and guided you to straddle his hips.

"You're not going to run after them?" You asked as you laid down on Bucky's chest, looking up at his face.

"Later, when they least expect it," He told you with a smile. You giggled and relaxed into his chest.

"The mission report," You whined as your tried to get off him but his arms held onto you tightly. "Bucky," You said more firmly.

"Later," he told you and pulled you closer. You placed your head back on his chest and sighed.

"You said later 2 weeks ago,"

He chuckled "I know,"

Please vote if you enjoy, it helps so much!