"Because i love you"

"No, you don't get to walk out right now James!" You shouted at him as he stormed out of your room, aggressively opening the door and strutting outside.

     "Bucky, fuck sake, wait," you said more to yourself, grabbing your shoes and putting them on faster than ever before. You walked out of the compound following Bucky who was clearly pissed off.

     You looked at Tony and Bruce who were in the living room as you passed to catch up to Bucky. They both gave you a confused look and you just rolled your eyes at them and shrugged.

       You chased him up until he stopped walking completely, standing outside in the pouring rain. "Don't you get it?" He said almost in a whisper. He was standing facing away from you. You only a few feet behind.

    "Get what, Bucky? Why do you care if me and Loki talked ONCE-"

    He turned around facing you now, his body soaking with the rain that poured over both your heads. Your hair sticking to the back of your neck and Bucky's hair gracefully sticking to his forehead and the side of his face. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU," he shouted. Droplets of water made his face glisten in the late evening.

    You paused, wide eyed, brows raised. "And I have for months! But now I know that you don't feel the same I guess I'll just try to ignore you and Loki," he nodded, lifting his hand up and then putting it back down in a half shrug. He chuckled to him self, shaking his head. "I wasn't supposed to tell you like this but-"

    Without hesitation you walked up a few steps to close the distance between you. Your lips crashed into his moving in perfect sync, rain no longer a part of the problem but apart of the moment. Your arms made their way in his hair, tugging at it lightly. His arms rested on your waist. Both of you melting into the kiss, his hands pulled on your waist connecting his chest with yours, which made the kiss deeper, more sensual rather than aggressive.

    When the both of you pulled away for air, you were still a centimetre apart, staring into each others eyes for a moment. A moment you wish would last for eternity.

    "I love you too, dumbass," you whispered into his face still breathing heavily from your previous kiss. Bucky allowed a small smile to appear on his lips. He cupped your face in his palms and pulled you closer again, connecting your lips once more. This time, the kiss was so much gentler, sweeter, full of passion.

     You moaned into the kiss fully enjoying the feeling of his soft lips on yours, the gentle taps of the rain still pouring onto your already soaking bodies. Raindrops rolling down your noses.

     Once you pulled away again, you were both smirking like idiots. He put his arm around your neck and pulled you with his arm back inside. "Let's get you dry again, doll," he whispered as he kissed your temple.

    As you made your way into the compound, Tony and Bruce where smirking and looking at each other and then side-eyed you and Bucky.

     There was no way they didn't hear everything that just happened. But you didn't care because it was finally just you and Bucky.

    You pushed your head closer to his chest and you walked back to your room, winking at Tony and Bruce as you walked past them again. Bruce's face turned a light shade of red and Tony had a full on grin on his face. 

    Finally. 

Please vote if you enjoy, it helps so much!