I didn't want to

⚠️ kinda graphic and gruesome ⚠️
❗️BLOOD❗️
❗️swearing❗️

"Fucking tell me where he is," you shouted at the two guards in front of you. Your gun pointed at them with a shaky grip.

For years now you've been trying to track down Pierce. The person who made your life hell, locking you up at Hydra, making you his personal security guard and weapon.

Your father.

Ever since you were recruited to the Avengers, you and Bucky paired up and became super close. Both of you had similar experiences. Used by Hydra for years. Forced to kill people. Tortured. Hydra took away your vitality. Your place in the world. Your mind. And the pair of you agreed you'd kill Pierce, together.

Bucky was in the east end of the facility looking for your father, while you were in the south. You ran into some guards on the way that didn't look too dangerous. A woman and a man. Both of them didn't want to kill you, they were probably being used too.

You pulled out a map of the building.
"You," you pointed with your gun at the woman. "Come closer. Point to where Pierce is,"

The woman hesitated so your hand gripped the gun tighter, causing the woman's muscles to flex. "OKAY OKAY," she cried. She stepped closer slowly, afraid of being shot.

"What the fuck are you doing," The man behind her growled. "Don't you dare tell her,"

She looked back and sob escaped her mouth, "He's probably dead anyway," her voice was strained, trying to surprise more sobs.

"We tell her and she'll shoot us," he told her. The woman's gaze turned back to you. You instantly shook your head.

"I'm not here for you. Tell me and I'll let you go," Your voice was firm and aggressive. You were so close to getting to him. You couldn't let this chance go.

The man stepped closer to you as he tried to stop the woman from showing you where Pierce was. You panicked and pointed the gun at him, making him lunge at you.

You fought for the gun until you got the perfect angle to shoot him right in the abdomen. You pulled the trigger and the sound echoed through the almost empty room.

"TOM NO," the woman screamed as he collapsed to the floor with a thud. You dropped the map you were holding and held the gun with both your hands. She cried as she herself lunged at you, taking a knife from her pocket and pushing the gun out of your grasp.

You both landed on the floor, her on top of you trying to stab your neck with her weapon. Your forearms tried to pushed her away as she put more force into you. You felt the knife press into your neck slightly, so you kicked her, making her lose her grasp on the knife.

Your hand reached for the knife and you stabbed her neck. It stabbed through her skin like butter, warm blood trickled down your arm as you took the knife and pushed it back in. Her chokes were audible as you pushed her convulsing body to the side. You stood up and rushed to pick up your gun, pointing it at the man that was still alive, holding onto his stomach.

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS," you growled at him, standing above his bleeding body and pointing the gun at his head. He choked and stuttered as he tried to respond, blood filling his mouth as he slowly died.

Once his chokes died down you crouched down to pat him down, trying to find anything usable to kill anyone else with. You found a small pocket knife and nothing else.

You looked at the woman who's neck was bleeding profusely, despite being already dead. The blood squirted from her neck into the floor making a puddle around her head. You made yourself stand up and walk over to her to pat her down too.