Blip

Request from @dianstilinski

(You're Tony's daughter and Tony and the rest of the team lives in the compound apart from Clint and Bruce. Wanda n vision move out later)

Words: 3.5k

---

"What else can you do with that?" Bucky smirked at you as he and Tony watched you train. You heard Tony groan behind you, making your grin widen.

"I don't know, Sarge. You should come find out," You turned around to face the incredibly handsome super soldier. His long hair flowed down his cheeks and his piercing blue eyes sent shivers down your spine. He licked the inside of his cheek and your gazes were turned to Tony who was standing with crossed arms, clearing his throat.

"I'm right here, you know?" He started. "Stop flirting with my daughter, Manchurian Candidate," Your chuckle filled both their ears as a cloud of magic emitted from your hands. You smiled down at the two scowling men and threw a ball of energy in between them, raising a brow at your father as their gazes fell on you.

Your lips turned into a small grin as you spun around to face the target again. "Watch," You said more to yourself. You created one of the biggest balls of energy you ever managed to do, sending it at the red and white target, ripping it to shreds as the energy burst through it with immaculate force.

You smiled once more, spinning around to face Bucky and Tony who's eyes were blown wide.

"Right...um...okay then." Tony nodded. "We'll test your healing powers later. Then show Wanda she has a secret twin?" His face was flooded in confusion. "Get ready for dinner." With that he walked out of the room, leaving you and Bucky in silence.

You didn't always have powers, but since Loki accidentally hit you with the tesseract, you've developed the ability to manipulate energy, heal, manipulate minds and talk to people through them too. They appeared randomly one night when you snuck out to Bucky's room in the middle of the night because you couldn't sleep, which was most nights as the two of you share a floor in the the compound.

Tony called you Wanda 2.0 because your powers were incredibly similar to hers. Once she caught Tony calling you "Wanda wannabe" and wouldn't stop asking what he meant until she left with Vision to live in Britain. The others were yet to find out about your newfound power and of course Tony and Bruce were the first people you and Bucky told.

You jumped down from the platform where the targets were set out and walked closer towards Bucky who had a smirk plastered on his face. You didn't say anything as you left the gym, grabbing your bag on your way. You simply smiled innocently and looked into his eyes as you exited the room.

You and Bucky had become closer recently, flirting any chance you got, even if it was in public or with your dad around. Neither of you really cared because it was funny to watch the other cringe and make disgusted faces. Your teasing and innocent flirting soon turned your feelings into something stronger, but your irrational fear of rejection stopped you from admitting anything to anyone so you kept it to yourself. Plus, you told yourself Bucky was just trying to piss off your dad.

Little did you know, life would go to shit 2 weeks later.

-time skip to infinity war-

You fought to get the team together again along side Rogers after Bruce called Steve asking for help. They told you a purple looking grape mutant came from space is trying to kill half the planet.

"A fucking what?" You shook your head as Rhodey explained what was going on. "He want's to wipe out half the population, for what?"

Bucky stood on your left and Steve on your right, Wanda and Vision stood behind accompanied by Nat and Sam. Rhodey sighed as he began to explain.