SOME OF US ARE HUMAN!

Stiles pov:

I was in my room sat at my desk on a Friday night doing research. while the pack are having their
'pack bonding night' or as I like to call it ' everyone forget stiles and come hang out night' typical I always get left out. Your probably wondering why I'm in my bedroom alone doing research, well you can blame scott on that...

*Flash back*

I was about to get in my Jeep and head home when Scott comes running up to me trying to get my attention.
"Stiles! Stiles wait up! DUDE!" 

"What!"  I shout back I didn't mean to sound as harsh as I did but he kind of deserved it you see the packs been distancing themselves from me for the last two months and leaving me out of things not to mention the emotional abuse i constantly get.

" We need you to research as much as you can on wendigos and we're gonna need it by tomorrow morning" at the mention of wendigos I freeze no-one knows what happened with Donavon no-one knows that I killed him. But it was self defense and it was accident it's not that bad right? Right!?

"Stiles? Stiles! STILES!?!"
"Yeah"
"Did you hear anything I just said ?"
"Yep research everything on wendigos got it no problem "
I give him one of my cheesy smiles and thumbs up

" Good just make sure it's definitely done by tomorrow"
"Ok cool no problem dude, see you tomorrow"
"Ye whatever sure"
And just like that he's back to being a ass.

*End of flashback*

So here I am filling my notebook with as much info as possible.

*Piiiiiing*

I jumped as my phone went off. I look to see who it is and it's Scott asking me to go to Derek's and bring the research, hmm that's weird didn't he say to give it to him tomorrow?I respond with
'Ok sure be there soon'

I finish the sentence I'm on, quickly pack up what I need and get into my jeep.
"Hey Roscoe" yes I talk to my jeep she's my baby she's one of the most important things in my life so shut up don't judge me.

I pull up to Derek's loft and get out. As soon as I slide open the doors it goes quiet and everyone's eyes are on me. Some of them look pissed and others confused and concerned but Lydia, Issac, Liam and Kira just look sad and.... Pissed at Scott? What the fuck is going on!

" Uh heeeeyyyyy guyyys whats going on?"
" Have you got the research?" Scott asks

"Uh ye, ye of course here"
I hand the research over and he quickly skims it then throws it across the room.

" WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR !" I screamed it took me fucking hours for that and he just throws it !?

" I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO DONAVON STILES. YOU KNOW WE HAVE A NO KILLING RULE IN THIS PACK!"

My heart stops. How did he find out about that?
" W-what? What are you talking about Scott?"

If I play dumb them maybe he'll believe me I just can't face the truth.

" YOU KNOW WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT STILES THEO TOLD ME. YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM.
WE.DONT.KILL.POEPLE.!"
with every word he took a step forward but you know what I've had enough of his bullshit so I snapped.

" IT WAS FUCKING SELF DEFENSE I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE HE WAS GOING TO KILL MY DAD!"

" THERE'S ALWAYS A CH-"

" ALWAYS A CHOICE!? YOU KNOW FULL WELL IF YOU WERE IN THAT POSITION YOU WOULD DO THE SAME!"

" IT'S NOT RIGHT STILES WE CAN'T DO STUFF LIKE THAT THERE'S ALWAYS A CHOICE!"

" Well I can't do what you do Scott. What you would've just figured something out right?"

"I would've tried"

" Ye cause your Scott mcall the true alpha! Guess what not all of us can be true alphas. Some of us have to make mistakes. Some of us have to get their hands a little bloody sometimes. SOME OF US ARE HUMAN! I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE, SCOTT!"

" NO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE WE CALLED YOU HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR OUT OF THE PACK!
YOUR PATHETIC, USELESS, WEAK, DEFENCELESS AND EVEN WORSE YOUR A FUCKING MURDERER TOO SO YOUR OUT OF THE PACK NOW GO! GO!"

"FINE!" I screamed back.
I left the loft and kept walking straight past my jeep and into the woods.

How can my best my friend. My brother. Do that to me, well I guess he's not my best friend or my brother anymore. I kept walking when all of a sudden everything went black.

Hey guys this was actually one of the first stories I started writing and it's been in my drafts for a while so I'm gonna continue with it. I'm still gonna update 'his deepest secrets' as much as I can and I'm also in the middle of writing another story. Anyways enjoy I guess😁