missing

Scott's pov:

It's been a week since we contacted the sheriff and Stiles has been reported officially missing, for some reason Lydia, Isaac,Kira and Liam are all blaming me!

How is it my fault that he was weak and stupid enough to get kidnapped by someone.

Im not worried though cause we all know he kinda deserves it, I mean he is a murderer and he just makes the pack weaker. I can't believe I even let a stupid human in the pack in the first place!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hard slap across the face. I realized I must of said it out loud by the fact that it was Lydia who slapped me.

"How could you say that!?"

"LYDIA!" I screamed back how fucking dare she slap me I'm the alpha!

"NO! Scott she's right your way out of line he may have only been human but without him we would've been dead without him we would've all lost control we would've all lost ourselves completely. Stiles kept us anchored he took care of us. Hell! He even threatened Ethan when he was an alpha werewolf , he showed no fear that just proves that he was the bravest smartest and most important person in this entire pack. So maybe you should be more worried by the fact that your best friend that you've known all your life is fucking missing Scott!" Malia screamed back then she stormed straight out the loft.

Stiles wasn't that important at all she's over exaggerating.

Malia pov:

How could Scott say that! I never wanted to admit it but I still love stiles I know he's no longer interested but that fine he's still one of best friends.

It just hurts knowing I've lost my anchor and Scott is just being a dick!

Once I get home I stomp up the stairs and slam my bedroom door closed behind me I then proceed to fling myself into my bed and cry and scream into my pillow all night till I fall asleep.

Kira pov:

I am so pissed at Scott right now. I mean I know that I didn't really know stiles all that well but I know he doesn't deserve all of this.

On top of losing stiles I've also lost my twin brother literally a day before stiles went missing. Maybe it's the same people? Either way I hope we get them both back and soon!

Sorry I know I've taken a while to update and I also know that this is very short but I've been a bit caught up reading other people's fan fics. If you want to check out some things I've been reading you I have multiple reading lists. Anyways see ya soon....... I hope 😂 byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee