video 3

"Before we watch anything else, I have to ask what happened in that scene where there was a gun against Stiles head?" As Scott asked the questions there were multiple knods and sounds of agreements through the room.

"I'll show you instead, please look at the screen"

"Wait you saved him!?" Scott looked at his dad in shock. Raf nodded his head, so Claudia thanked him for saving her baby boys life.

"OK so how I am going to show you the nogitsune videos"

Groans were heard through out the entire room.

The song take me to church starts.

Shows Stiles struggling to breath while the words fall off the book. 

"wait what's happening there?" Minho asks confused as he doesn't think books are meant to do that.

Stiles opens his hand to show a dying firefly, he looks up slowly and you can tell something is off.

"Just me who gets the vibe that something isn't right here?" Erica asks.

Shows Stiles looking up crying talking to someone, the view switches to show the Nogitsune removing his bandages to reveal void stiles.

"Dude WTF!?" Minho screeches earning alot of glares while the Gladers all laugh at him.

changes to Stiles eyes snapping open as void takes over.

"That's not Thomas" As Newt states this everyone looks at him confused.

"How would you know that" Scott's pissed that some stupid human figured it out before he did.

"because I know my husbands(? i can't remember if its husband or fiancee) eyes alright I've fallen asleep and woken up to them and they've never looked like that, scary and sadister/sinister? yes, but fully evil? no."

Shows Stiles having a mental breakdown.

Then to void Stiles in the hospital with chaos (see what i did there) all around him.

Then shows void walking down the corridor with an evil smirk while the lights flicker.

"I still think he looks somewhat hot when he's evil" Teresa states as she shrugs her shoulders as if she's stating a fact(cause she is).

Then to void speaking.

Then to him looking up at Stiles with a smirk.

It then goes back to Stiles freaking out in the hospital.

Then to Stiles back facing the Nogitsune as he turns around.

Shows Stiles being dragged across the floor by void.

Stiles side of the group look at him worried, while Isaac, Liam and chuck cuddle into him more.

Then to void in front of the Oni in the hospital.

It then shows void twisting the sword in Scott's stomach, as he feeds on the pain.

"ouch"

Shows Stiles rushing into the locker room as he has a panic attack.

It goes back to void in Eichen house basement.

Then to void speaking to Kira's dad, as he pulls books off the shelves.

"rude much"

It then shows void knocking out Oliver.

Then to the Oni attacking void.

Then to Stiles in Eichen house rubbing the lightning marks on his neck/shoulder.

"Those don't look good love" Newt looks at Stiles then glances down shoulder before breathing a sigh of relief when he notices they're gone.

Then back to Stiles panic attack.

Then shows void in the loft.

Then to Stiles in a dream.

Then back to void in the loft as the sheriff handcuffs him just before he brakes them off.

"Ok that's kinda cool not gonna lie" Boyd points out.

It then goes back to void talking to Kira's father.

Then shows void in handcuffs as he looks up at them all.

Then to Chris pointing a gun at void as he taunts him.

"Dude wtf no!" 

Then back to void talking to Ken Yukimura.

Shows void getting paralyzed by Kanima venom, then chokes Aiden.

Shows him taunting the others, then giving an evil (hot af) laugh.

Then shows Void with tape over his mouth while Melissa stitches up his wound.

Then to him fake crying to trick Melissa.

Stiles looks down feeling bad that he ever did that to someone he considers a second mom.

Then it goes back to Stiles panic attack.

Shows Melissa falling for voids trick and taking the type off.

Then shows void antagonising the pack.

He then screams through the tape, as he laughs.

It then shows Scott entering voids/Stiles mind.

It then switches to inside Stiles mind where he breaks free from void, causing them to split.

"YES!" The Gladers shout.

Then shows void walking through the tunnels at the concentration camp.

Then shows Void walking through the school halls shouting at the pack trying to scare them.

Then to him sat in the tunnels talking to Lydia.

Then back to him walking in the halls.

Then shows him with tape over his mouth again.

Then to him tilting his head at something Lydia says.

It then shows Kira stabbing void from behind with her katana.

Then the last scene shows void cracking before he turns into dust.

"So you're telling me that is how he dies!?" Malia looks confused as she though someone like void would of been harder to kill.

"yep"

"Now let's show some relationships shall we" Celyn looks at her fav pair apologetically.

Let's go.