blast from the past

Stiles pov:

It's been a year since we arrived at the safe haven and it's already being taken away.

Oh sorry I should probably explain you see my name's Thomas well actually meiczylaw but everyone called me stiles so I basically have three name. Huh.

Ok cool anyways back to what I was saying apparently I was kidnapped four years ago and was put through a bunch of trials that according to the FBI weren't actually real like who the shuck does that!

But the FBI told me that I have a father in beacon hills named Noah stilinski and he's the sheriff he also explained all the supernatural klunk as well as being apart of the pack but I know he's hiding something from me about that you could tell he's not telling me everything.

But yeah that's a quick recap on what I've been through not going into detail no sir.

I took down 15 highly trained FBI agents before they could even get me in the car, you know what it's official I hate the FBI, your probably wondering why well there's multiple reasons let me talk you through them, when we were in the trials WICKED pretended to be the FBI, shucking slintheads, they separated me from the survivors(survivors are the gladers and scorchers), they took my husband away from me that didn't exactly end well there may or may not be a severely injured agent in the hospital.

Oh look we're here yay! Note the sarcasm.

Agent McCall got out of the car and knocked on the door and out came my dad.

Ooooo he looks like shit... Wait were did that word come from.

All of a sudden I see flashes of moving pictures and videos and everything, when I open my eyes I'm in my bed in my old room with my dad sat next to me looking worried

Shucking hell I remember everything.

"D-dad?"

He looks up and looks happy at the fact I remember.

"You remember me?"

" Ye when I passed out I got all my memories back"

He smiles and hugs me really tight.

"Dad.... Need..... Oxygen.....to....live please"

He laughs but let's go.

"Sorry kiddo just missed you. Your about to hate me though"

"Why would I hate you?"

Oh god please no don't say please pleeeaaaaassssseeeeee.

"Your going to school next week"

Ahh shuck.