video 1

btw the titles are literally gonna be the video numbers 

"ok so the first video will be about Stiles life in beacon hills, I'll try to show the friendships and um PAST relationships, sorry i said past so loud I just wanted to make it clear that these people don't mean the same thing to him anymore just Friends" Celyn spoke with a loud voice and those who weren't expecting it jumped.

When Alison, Erica and Boyd sat down they avoided any and all contact with Scott and went Stiles they hugged him and sat as close to him as possible, this resulted in pissing Scott off more.

Teresa, Chuck and Alby greeted everyone one by one but Chuck and Teresa held onto Stiles the longest Chuck wasn't just like a brother he was more like a son and Teresa was his sister just like Alison and Erica.

"We'll start off with the happy memories first" 

Just as she finished speaking a video popped on the screen that also just appeared out of no where.

The video starts with Stiles staring at a piece of Reese's stuck in the vending machine, "ugh seriously come one" he bangs the machine a few time. It switches to Scott and Stiles digging up a grave  "what if he catches us?" Scott stresses, "you run way way I'll run the other whoever he catches first too bad" Stiles shrugs. It switches back to the hospital where it shows Stiles aggressively shaking the vending machine until it falls over and smashes on the floor  "Woah" Stiles looks around to make sure no one else saw that.

"so that was you!" Lydia looked at stiles with raised eyebrows obviously expecting an answer, "uhhh nope" Stiles denied suddenly finding the ceiling very interesting.

Newt chuckled at his husbands antics

Switches to Stiles and his dad outside the old hale house, "so you lied to me" The Sheriff states "that depends on how you define lying" Stiles points out, "how do you define it?" The Sheriff asks, "pshhh reclining your body in a .... horizontal ..... position?" He replies unsurely.

"Smart ass" Claudia said giving her son a playful glare to which he responded with a cheesy grin.

Stiles is sitting at his desk when his dad walked in "Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent teacher thing tonight?" His Dad asks hopefully, "depends on how you define good news" Stiles answers "I define it as you getting straight A's with no behaviour issues" The Sheriff instantly replies "Might want to rethink that definition" Stiles suggests.

"ok well to be fair I have really good grades just.. well Teachers don't like me alright!" He exclaimed admitting defeat.

Stiles is pacing around his room on the phone "I'll kill you, you understand me I'm gonna kill you"

"Oh my god what the hell is that"

"oh my god"

Shows Stiles walking past the broken vending machine pretending to not know what's going on.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek questions "No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm"

Shows Stiles getting dragged out of a police car "ow ow ow" 

Shows Stiles in the school " I man no you wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh"

"you are wrong" 

Shows Stiles and Danny sitting at Stiles desk "You're a horrible person" Danny points out "I know it keeps me awake at night"

"I don't even wanna know" Gally muttered.

Switches to Stiles pouring a glass of whiskey for his dad mumbling "I'm going to spend an eternity in the lowest circle in hell"

Stiles is standing still next to a knocked out police officer in the holding cell area "uh he did it" he pointed to the knocked out guard

Stiles hits his desk three times in happiness and stands up.

Shows Stiles in the hospital again standing between Peter and his nurse "oh my god, I'm gonna die"

"You're not gay" The sheriff states, Stiles looks offended and replies "wha- I could be"

"Your right he's bi" Newt, Lydia, Kira ,Minho and Claudia all said at the same time causing laughter to erupt around the room.

"I cant think of anything" Stiles says " my minds a complete blank, "Your minds blank, you can't think of something  to say?" Scott begs , "Not with this kinda pressure"

"Please-*whistle*ca-*whistle* let me talk" Stiles says exasperated.

Shows Stiles giving a thumbs up in class.

"I'm gonna break off a extra large branch of mountain ash, rap it in wolvesbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your frickin-" , "Woah woah stiles ok" Scott interupts 

"get  back your seat Stilinski!" Coach demands "OKAY!" Stiles shouts back.

Shows Stiles and Lydia out in the middle of night, "I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia questions, "yes!" Stiles responds

Shows Scott, Stiles and a unconscious Jackson in Stiles jeep with the police in front of them "oh my god can this night get any worse?" Stiles asks fed up already, Jackson groans in response Stiles turns to face him "that was rhetorical"

"aw damn" Stiles says as he slides to the floor.

"for the love of god"

"Lydia you're supposed to call us after you found the dead body" Stiles informs her, "oh no I'm not doing that again you find the dead bodies from now on" She responds, "how are we supposed to find a dead body, you're always the one finding the dead bod" He replies.

Derek moves towards Stiles and he flinches "oh my god"

Shows Stiles against the wall with heather in front of him " you know what I want for my birthday" She asks " A bike" Stiles guesses.

"My oblivious little boy" Claudia sighed shaking her head.

Stiles is trying to hide behind a magazine.

"Think you can answer some questions with out the usual level of sarcasm" Agent McCall asks, "If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" Stiles responds back quickly.

"Never liked him, still don't" Stiles says sounding bitter.

"Well Scott come on I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone ok sarcasm is my only defense" 

"Not anymore!" All the gladers shouted looking at each other before laughing again

"onto the next video shall we?" Celyn asks, Once everyone agrees she played the next video.