fucking school

Ahh school the most amazing thing in the world its so magical and amazing and, ye I can't keep doing this. This place is a shit hole.

I get out of Roscoe and make my way inside.

................................................................................................................................................................

No one recognised me all throughout my classes so i guess I'm just lucky.....

For fuck sake why do I do this to myself! I just had to jinx it.

Right now Scott and the pack are making their way towards me. Oh fuck here we go.

"Hey you must be the new kid" Scott said cheerily.

Ouch!

"I'm honestly offended Scotty" I say back but with no real emotion.

There's no way in hell I'm forgiving him.

"STILES!?" lydia screeched. Get it screeched cause she's a banshee and she has to scream and... Yeah I'll shut up now.

"The one and only"

"What happened to you man I mean one minute we're best friends and the next you missing!?"

This bitch seriously thinks he still deserves the best friend title.

Bitch nah sassy min min already claimed that.

"We're not friends Scott"

"What are you one about of course we're friends"

"I take it my dad told you I lost my memory? Ye well I got it back last night. I remember everything that also includes you being an obnoxious wanker and kicking me out of the bloody pack!" Yeaaaaahhhh don't know if I mentioned it but when I get mad I use newts words.

"Well maybe if you didn't kill someone-"

"Whoa , whoa whoa, that was self defense actually!
You wanna know what really happened Scott! Ye well let's start from the beginning shall we let's see my jeep broke down so I got out to fix it, when I felt his teeth hand thingy on my shoulder biting down I screamed and wacked him with my wrench. I ran into the school library and hid amongst the shelves, it was eerily quiet until I was pulled backwards through the shelves. I got up and ran and started climbing the scaffolding. He grabbed my legs and attempted to pull me down but at the last minute I managed to pull the clip off and that sent metal bars flying down and knocking him off me. I turn around only to see that one of them went through him. So I'm sorry! I'm sorry that my plan didn't go as intended, but you know what I don't regret it. Donavon being dead just means less trouble and less risk of me and my dad being killed. So fuck you Scott!"

With that I got up and walked away completely ignoring them calling after me.