unexpected

Scott and the others were sitting in the loft waiting for Stiles arrival, as Scott had texted him ten minutes prior telling him they need to talk, surprisingly Stiles agreed.

They were all waiting when they heard a pair of footsteps, all the wolves smelled the air and their eyes flashed when they realized it was an unknown supernatural.

The pack stood up ready for a fight when a silver canister rolled into the room, before any of them had a chance to react it started pouring out purple smoke................................

SHIT! wolvesbane!

The wolvesbane wasn't strong enough to kill them but definitely strong enough to knock them out, their last thoughts were about who this new hunter was little did they know this wasn't a hunter but more like a secret ally to their old pal stiles......... if you can even call him that.

Meanwhile with Stiles:

Stiles and the rest were about to leave to meet Scott hoping that this little meeting will sort shit out, when Stiles got a message from an unknown number.

unknown: Meet me at the abandoned warehouse, bring as many people as you want it won't matter don't try anything you know what will happen.- WCKD

Without thinking Stiles rounded up everyone into the car and drove them to the warehouse meanwhile pulling out weapons, the only one who understood what this meant was Minho so he quickly explained to everyone and armed them up just as they arrived.

Stiles jumped out of his precious jeep and slowly and skillfully made his way inside everyone following his lead when with no warning they were all knocked out and taken to where the pack was.

unknown pov:

"That was surprisingly easy i just hope they don't hate me ya know all well it has to be done"