kicked out

Scott's pov:

After I told Stiles to research wendigos I texted the pack telling them to meet me at Derek's so we can discuss something important.

Today Im gonna tell them I want stiles out of the pack. I know that he's supposed to be my best friend but I refuse to be best friends with a fucking murderer. I'm also fed up with having to protect him 24/7, if he wasn't so weak it wouldn't be a problem.

I better start making my way to Derek's now.

Lydia's pov:

I felt my phone vibrate and when I looked I had a message off Scott telling the pack to meet up at Derek's cause it's important.

What does he want to talk about I me-, ohhhh no. No NO! HE CANT DO THAT. He's gonna kick stiles out.

Omg I should've figured that out sooner I mean he kept telling us to ignore him and not talk to him and of course he used his 'alpha voice' so we couldn't go against him ugghh I'm actually going to kill him if he does.

Third person pov:

When everyone arrives Scott starts explaining that he wants to kick stiles out.

"He's weak and defenceless I want him out and I'm kicking him out whether you agree or not."

Lydia finally decides to speak up.

"Scott! He's your best friend. How can you trust Theo over him! If stiles said it's self defense then it's fucking self defense! Do you have any idea how much this must be killing him!? Knowing that he killed someone!? Living with the guilt!"

" THEN WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME LYDIA!"

"BECAUSE HE KNEW YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THIS! Look at you! Look at what your about to do your about to punish your best friend , you brother for something that was self defense. Your about to take Theo's side someone who you haven't spoken too since the 4th grade over your best friend"

" I.don't.care. I'm the alpha and you will listen to me.  WE ARE KICKING STILES OUT NO ARGUEMENTS!"

***Time skip to ten minutes later***

When stiles walked in everyone went quiet, then all hell broke loose.

After around about five minutes of straight up screaming stiles left. Lydia starts crying and Isaac starts whimpering.

You see after stiles told Lydia he was and I quote
'a raging bisexual' she's made sure to get his opinion on every guy she's had an interest in and over time they became even closer than him and Scott.

With Isaac it's a bit of a different relationship kinda like a mother son connection, stiles was the only one who knew all about his nightmares, fears, anxiety and depression from being abused by his father most nights stiles will wake up with Isaac curled up in a small ball next to him.

Stiles treated Isaac like his kid and Isaac treated stiles like his mother so it killed him to watch stiles walk out.

Not long after, Lydia and Isaac stormed out but ofcourse Scott just had to stop them.

"Where are you going?"

Lydia responded with a short...

"To speak to stiles"

"And why would you need to talk to stiles?" Scott growled.

This time Isaac lost it.
"For fuck sake Scott! Yes he might not be in the pack anymore and no he he's not your best friend anymore but he's still ours and for all we know he could be hurt we don't know where he went and he's not answering his phone so get.out.of.our.way.McCall.!!!"

Surprisingly Scott stepped to the side and let them walk away.

***Half an hour later***

Isaac and Lydia came running as fast as they can into the loft.

"GUYS!GUYS!"

everyone looked confused as to why they were so out of breath.

Then Lydia started shouting.
" GUYS! we followed stiles scent out into the woods and when we reached the reserve it disappeared. Literally! It's like it was never there in the first place."

Then it was Isaacs turn.
"And to make matters worse......
His jeep is still parked outside with his keys wallet and everything else that can be used to identify him as I think we need to call the sheriff."

Not the best I know.
And sorry for taking so long to update.