video 2

So quick little note I will only write the vids ( like the bold writing last chapter) on long edits but on short edits under a minute or certain faster edits I won't.

"I'm going to get this over and done with so uh let's show the sad edits of what he went through here"

Looking around Celyn notices some of the pack rolling their eyes, let's see how they act when they see what happened without their knowledge.

Shows a closeup on Stiles eyes, then it switches to Stiles being pushed underwater "You know when you're drowning you don't actually inhale until right before you black out,"  Shows younger Stiles with his head in his hands, then switches to Stiles sat in a hospital chair looking worried, It then goes back to Stiles sat in the guidance office tying the net on his lacrosse stick, "The instinct to not let any water in is so strong," Shows Stiles screaming and crying in pain , "until you feel like your heads exploding" 

The Gladers and the other people who care all look at Stiles, this video has only just started and they're already worried. Newt and Claudia just squeeze Stiles hands harder which makes him smile. Meanwhile the pack scoff thinking they've gone through worse and this is nothing.

It then shows Stiles on the hospital roof crying, then to Stiles dead underwater, "and when you finally do let it in that's when it all stops hurting," Shows younger Stiles again sat outside Scott's room looking worn out, it then shows Stiles silently crying at an hallucination.

It's then back to the guidance counsellor's room and Stiles shaking his head "I'm fine,"

At that EVERYONE'S head snaps, thinking back to every time Stiles ever said those exact words, every time he pushed their worrying or questions away to focus on someone or something else, something he deemed to be more important than his own health.

 Shows Stiles screaming and thrashing while Melissa holds him, then to him screaming himself awake while his dad holds him, "Yeah aside from the not sleeping," Shows Stiles gasping awake, shows Stiles cowering back "the jumpiness," Back to Stiles speaking, "the constant overwhelming crushing fear that something terrible is about to happen"

This make some of the pack actually feel guilty all except Scott of course.

Shows Stiles rubbing his head and looking upset and tired, then shows Stiles in the hospital waiting room with tears in his eyes, this time Morelle the guidance counsellor speaks, "It's called hypervigilance," Then it shows Stiles with a gun pointed at his head, "the persistent feeling of being under threat" It shows blood splattering on Stiles face then it switches to Stiles banging against the vault door, It's back to Stiles speaking with a closeup on his mouth, "It's not just a feeling alright it's, it's like it's a panic attack," 

This gets everyone's attention again, how many times has he had panic attacks to be able to compare them to an experience, not just that but to compare them to a feeling you get is not normal it's worrying.

Shows Stiles rushing into the locker room struggling to breath, "you know like I can't even breathe," Shows Stiles eyes snapping open as the Nogitsune takes control, "Like you're drowning?" Morelle asks, 

Everyone's on edge wondering what else is gonna happen in the video.

It then shows Stiles stepping out of the metal tub in limbo, "yeah," Stiles agrees. it then shows Stiles rubbing aggressively at his board before throwing the board rubber, "So if you're drowning," switches back to them talking "and you're trying to keep your mouth closed until that very last moment," Goes back to younger Stiles outside Scott's room looking like he wants to cry, Shows Stiles struggling, "what if you choose to not open your mouth?" Shows Stiles being dragged by the Nogitsune " to not let the water in?" Shows Stiles gripping the desk as he panics , "you do anyway it's a reflex", 

Small chuckles are heard around the room as they laugh at Stiles statement, not because of what he said was funny but the way he said it.

It the goes back to young Stiles sat on the floor with his eyes closed in frustration and sadness, "but if you hold off," Shows Morelle speaking with Stiles again, "until that reflex kicks in you have more time right?" 

Yep everyone thinks.

Shows Stiles crying and panicking, "Not much time." Shows Stiles struggling to breathe again, "but more time to fight you way to the surface" Morelle states. "I guess," Shows Stiles talking to Morelle in Eichen house with the lightning marks on his shoulder/neck, "More time to be rescued" She continues.

All the Gladers groan Thomas/ Stiles hates the idea of needing rescuing, he hates the idea of feeling helpless.

Goes back to them speaking "More time to be in agonising pain did you forget the part where it feels like your heads exploding", Shows Stiles sliding down the vault door slowly giving up hope, Morelle starts again, "If it's about survival isn't a little agony worth it?" 

Everyone holds their breath hoping for a good answer one that will stop their worrying.

Then switches to Stiles with blood on his face, to Stiles unconscious in the jeep, Goes back to them talking, "what if it just gets worse? what if it's agony now and then, then it's just hell later on?" 

That one line makes everyone freeze, is that really what he thought?

The screen then switches to Stiles with bloody hands, then to Stiles screaming himself awake, to him crying, to him in the pouring down rain arguing with Scott, the to him wiping tears, to to him holding his shoulder, then finally back them speaking. 

It then goes to Stiles sat on his own to him climbing the scaffolding trying to get away from Donavon, it then shows him throwing a wrench at his jeep, "it's not scary anymore it's, it's actually kind of peaceful" the screen ends with showing Stiles underwater.

Everyone's heads turn in the direction of Stiles at that statement who, in response, smiles sheepishly and gives a small wave, causing them to shake their heads with small smiles resting on their faces.