Apologies

Stiles pov:

I feel bad about how I left them there...... well only a few of them, if I'm being completely honest I miss my baby now you're probably thinking my jeep or newt well I do but in this case I miss Isaac he's my baby I don't even wanna know how he got through all of his problems without me there.

I also miss Lydia and her attitude,  Malia and her ignorance towards humanity, kira and her kindness as well as Liam for his child likeness he was like my second child and Lydia,kira and malia are the fun cool aunts.

Sorry getting off track here anyways I think it going to text them to meet me so I can talk to them without Scoot McCock.

Welcometomotherhood: I need to talk to you guys can you come over?

AHHHHHHHhhhhh: yeah no problem be there in five.

Curlypup: sure mom

AHHHHHHHhhhhh: awwww so cute

Trickstervixen: on my way

GIVEMEDEER: coming

Smallchild: sure Stiles.

I put my phone down and sigh, "I wish newt was here" I look down fiddling with my ring, I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the door bell ringing.

When I open the door I'm attacked by hugs by every single one of them.

With a lot of convincing they let go, we make our way upstairs to my room.

"OK so I just wanted to say I'm sorry and that I live you all. I hope you can forgive me for being bitchy towards you earlier" I spoke up.

"Don't worry mom we don't hate you plus you were just like that to Scott not us" Isaac says still cuddling into my side.

"Ye don't worry mom you did nothing wrong" Liam beams not realising what he just said.

I start to tear up, Liam notices and starts to apologise I cut him off by pulling him into a hug.

"You can call me mom too if you want I was crying cause I was happy" he smiles at that.

Eventually the girls join our hug and we all fall asleep in a giant puppy pile.