past romances

"So first I'm gonna start off with Stalia if you don't know what that is then it's Stiles and Malia"

Just before the video started Stiles could see a hint of darkness enter Newts eyes before it disappeared in a split second.

"Ok they had a cute relationship but I don't really ship sorry not sorry" Claudia shrugged, ignoring all the questioning looks.

"How do you even know what a ship is?" Stiles slowly shuffled away from his mother scared of her knowledge, but before he could get to far away she pulled him back into her with a quick not happening look.

"Oh my dear Mieczyslaw," She shook her head with a slight smile, "I know a lot of things"

With that she turned around as a new video started, leaving a scared and worried Stiles to his thoughts.

Stiles gripped Newts hand slightly harder reassuring him he loves him. Newt felt Tommy squeeze his hand and smiled, he knew Tommy loved him he just gets jealous easily... very easily.

"That's it for Stalia, now onto Stydia which is Stiles and Lydia"

Lydia pulled a face remembering her relationship with Stiles, sure it was nice but it never felt right even Stiles agreed they were better off as friends.

Newt hated the fact that his Tommy had loved someone else and yes it may sound possessive but put it this way, they had to hide their relationship in the glade cause they were scared of what the others would say, in the Scorch they had to put it to the side to focus on surviving, in the Last City Tommy thought Newt was dead, Then in the safe haven when they finally had each other again they were separated. So yeah Newt was slightly jealous and possessive but can you blame him?

"You know Lydia, I did love you but... I was never in love with you, I'm just glad we decided to be friends" After hearing Thomas say that Newt relaxed realising he was over reacting.

"Ok so now that you've seen the two main relationships it's time you saw the ones no one ever knew about or the ones no one ever expected, Next is Sterek"

At that Derek sank into his chair away from Scott's accusing look, while Stiles on the other hand looked regretful.

Scott looked furious.

"YOU FUCKED STILES!?" 

Derek shook his head fast "NO! I never fu-"

Newt looked at Derek with hatred that is until Thomas whispered something to him...    " Makes you feel better, I did more things with you and for you just like you did to me" 

That one sentence made Newt sit straight (ha! as if) and look at the tv ready for the next video.

On the other side of room Scott looked at Derek disgusted.

"Ok now for one that will definitely shock you all................................... Sciles"

With that one word said she started the next video.

(Ignore the brother part)

Everyone who took Scott's side looked betrayed, Scott looked back at them

"What? at least I never fucked sti-"

"You were saying"

"Moving onto another one that you guys would not expect this is Steo, Stiles and theo."

Before the video could start Catwomen spoke up, "So Batmans basically fucked everyone here then" 

Stiles started objecting "Not everyone n-"

"yes" Celyn cut him off.

Erica looked straight at Stiles and smirked "Go batman"

"THAT PROVES NOTHING" Theo was starting to get nervous, to be fair no one even noticed he was there to begin with, but with the glare he was getting from his boyfriend he was freaking out.

"Fair warning there's gonna be a few of steo edits because I can"

Before anyone could say anything the next video started.

"Ok now Stackson, Stiles and Jackson" Now it was Jacksons turn to sink into his seat.

"I- uh I did not expect that" Lydia looked shocked but not surprised, I mean come on there was a lot of tension between them.

"That honestly proves nothing, There is no proof that me and Stilinski were anything" Jackson states, so Celyn turns around to him.

"Ok let's get some proof then"

"Now for Stiles general sexual encounters" She finished with a smirk, at that Stiles groaned.

Newt raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend, but Thomas decided to pretend he didn't see it.

"Ok next is Stiles little role of being packmom"