The truth

Stiles pov:

Me and Minho had just finished explaining to the group what we went through. It would be an understatement to say they're shocked.

"So let me get this right my brother had been through hell and back , and then one of my best friends not only had to deal with the supernatural but then went through the same thing!?" Kira all but screamed.

We both nodded slowly
Then like a switch we see everyone's expression go from confused and surprised to pissed off.

"If Scott wasn't such a prick it wouldn't have happened!" Malia shouted, she was current pacing while trying to keep her coyote calm.

"Actually it would of happened either way, I'm the cure for the flare well actually my blood is the cure so they would of found me either way" I explained. 

It was like I had just told them all to go die, they all stopped what they were doing like statues and then VERY slowly turned their heads........... CREEPY MOTHER FUCKERS!

"what was that again Stilinski" Lydia started looking at with the look that can only be described as the you better start explaining before I severely injure you.

but then Kira done something unexpected ................................... "MIECZYSLAW THOMAS GENIM STILINSKI WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!? DID YOU JUST TELL ME THAT SOME HOW YOU MANAGED TO BE IN THE CENTRE OF THE PROBLEM AGAIN!?"

fuck i'm dead. "uhhhhhhh well lets see i don't exactly count that as being the centre of the problem just a major key to it" i replied with a nervous laugh on the end.

yep. definitely dead.

Kira sprang up and started attacking me, and by attacking me i mean hitting me and by hitting me i mean slapping all around the head while i try to hide behind minho who is just laughing his ass off, sick fucker.

"ALRIGHT,ALRIGHT! i'm sorry ok" i say while laughing.

they all agreed to let the subject go.

third person pov:

but while they let it go there was still someone determined to find out the truth no mater the cost