WTF

The unknown stranger paced around the room trying to figure out how to do this when they suddenly got an idea. "That's it!" 

They stopped pacing and snapped their fingers causing everyone to wake up.

Scott's pov:

I woke up and tried to wolf out but couldn't I noticed the others seemed to be having problems as well. I spotted a girl stood in front of us.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO US!?" I roared which if i do say so myself is pretty impressive without without my powers.

The strange girl just smiled evily (is that even a word) at me, but then she looked at Stiles and smiled softly.

Stiles pov:

When I woke up I stood up fast and started searching my surroundings with my eyes to watch out for any danger the complete opposite of Scott who just straight up yelled at the girl in the corner, I seen her smile with hints of evil at Scott but then softly at me, Fuck yeah another person who doesn't like Scott.

Third person pov:

The mysterious girl stepped forward and introduced herself.

"Hi my names Celyn, I would apologize for the way the pack were brought here but I honestly don't care, but I am sorry for knocking you lot out as I didn't mean to hit you so hard" 

She looked directly at Stiles little group of friends for the second part of that and smiles apologetically at them.

" I'm here as there have been problems between Stiles and the pack, If I could I would avoid this as much as possible but it was either this or the pack kidnap Stiles which I would prefer didn't happen, anyway we're here to see Stiles past, yes seen. I come from a different universe where your all actors and your lives were a TV show called Teenwolf so everything that happened in this world in the show even nightmares, illusions and hallucinations. Before we get started I need to bring some others here, they have just been given the same information as you so don't worry" 

With another click of her fingers the rest of The Gladers showed up right in the middle of everyone. Without warning a streak of blonde flew across the room into the waiting arms of Stiles. 

"THOMAS!"

"NEWT!" 

Was what everyone heard although it was a bit jumbled as they shouted over the top of eachother, what surprised everyone except The Gladers was when they kissed.

Stiles couldn't stop himself he ran up to the girl and hugged her, muttering a variety of thank you's, she smiles and hugged him back.

Once they were done with the hug, someone spoke up as asking who the new people are.

"Ok these are the pack from Beacon Hills, they're from Thomas' past although back then he used to go by Stiles, and these are The Gladers they are from when Stiles was kidnapped, they are his family so no bad mouthing got it? Good that. Anyway I've already informed you all of what's going on but I think it's time I bring some people back from the dead"

Just as she finished speaking a group of people appeared, these people are:

-Erica

-Boyd

-Alison

-Teresa

-Chuck

-Alby

-Claudia

Tears immediately sprung into Stiles eyes, "MOM!" Stiles screamed as he ran into his mothers arms, crying.

"I'm so proud of you. Look at you my baby boy all grown up" She kissed his head tenderly before slowly letting go and walking over to the nervous looking blonde, she already knew exactly who he was as she had always been watching over her baby, watching him grow into the man he is today, watching him grow to be a hero, and watching him grow to be a leader.

She walked towards Newt at a steady pace, when she reached him he held out his hand to greet her but she had other ideas as she hugged him and welcomed into the family, Newt smiled and hugged back.

As much as she didn't want to Celyn broke the moment by speaking. "please take a seat so we can begin" so they did.

let the past come back.