Another Fight.

6 AM Tuesday morning:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyelids stuck together, slowly opening them i am instantly blinded by the sunlight shining through the light blue sheer curtains. I stretch and make weird noises only to hear my bones cracking in the end, finally letting out a breath i was unaware of holding i sit up and see dad isn't in the room.

I step bare foot onto the cold floor and grab a velvet robe i kept in dad's room, i open his front door and lock it on my way out. Walking to my dorm to get ready i could hear each student having a conversation with each other while walking down the halls.

I take a quick shower and head off to class, before i get there izuku comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

Izuku~ Thank you

Me~ For what?

Izuku~ For being there for me, putting up with my bullshit, and being a part of the festival 

Me~ It's no problem, you're my best friend.

Izuku~ Ok so you wouldn't have a problem coming with me would you?

Me~ Where are we going?

Izuku~ To see your uncle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku held onto my hand as we walked to U.A's break room, when we get there Izuku tells All Might what we are doing for the festival, but i noticed they quickly move on to another subject. Izuku tell me he had arranged that meeting with him because he is still hung up about his performance in the fight with overhaul.

me~ izuku who's that?

He goes on to tell me what happened while i was out sick and i feel my stomach turn.

Me~ I wish i was there to help, i could have helped you

Izuku~ what's done is done now y/n, it's ok i promise.

I clutched onto his arm and laid my head on his biceps and let out a breathy sigh.

We walk outside and go to the school grounds forested area. Once we get there, All Might asks him to activate his  quirk and use it at twenty percent.

 izuku~ Sir at that percentage starts to harm my body are you sure? 

I stand back and watch him and my uncle communicate with each other.

All Might~ Young midoriya, i am one hundred percent sure. I want you to use your quirk at twenty percent 

Izuku obeys and kicks, releasing a wind pressure that shakes the trees. 

All might~ Young midoriya, you can unleash wind pressure without your body breaking.

Me~ Izuku since you raised your overall level from 5 percent to 8 percent. Doesn't that mean your sixth stage mean you can concentrate and draw out twenty percent of your power for a short time? 

Allmight~ Yes young aizawa, that's exactly what it means

Me&izuku~ THIS IS SO COOLLLLLLLLL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school:

Me and izuku have been hanging out all day and honestly it was the best time ever, but sadly it was time to part ways. I walk to the dorms and i see katsuki yelling at denki for god's knows what.