Daddies little girl

On my way to my room, I look at the ground, as usual, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either. I bumped into someone but didn't bother looking up, I laid on the floor but suddenly I felt myself being lifted from the ground. These arms feel familiar so I opened my eyes only to see dad holding me close, he was crying...

why was he crying....?

Dad~ Don't ever scare me like that ever again y/n I was so worried about you

Me~ What do you mean?

Dad~ The cops called...and they told me everything that happened.

Me~ Oh...

Dad~ princess...are you ok?

Me~ I'm not sure

He carries me to his room then places me on his bed, I sat down and watched him scatter around the room looking for something. He goes to his bathroom and I guess he found what he was looking for because he came rushing out

Dad~ Show me your arms

Me~ I didn't do anything I'm fine dad

Dad~ y/n I know how you are and I will not argue with you, now please show me your arms

Me~ alright...fine...

I lifted the sleeves up and showed him my arms, I closed my eyes not wanting to see his reaction. I feel him clean and wrap up my arms, I open my eyes and he holds my hands.

Dad~ I wish I was there to stop this from happening

Me~ There's nothing you could have done to stop it dad....but what's important is that I am fine now, now please do not start overthinking I promise you I am alright 

Dad~ I know you're not ok but I won't bother you about it. But remember you're my little girl and I love you with all my heart, you can come to me for anything and everything I promise I'll be there for you

Me~ I love you too dad and the same goes for you, yes I'm young with issues but talk to me and I'll listen and give advice when you need it. Just because you're my dad doesn't mean you won't need help sometimes

Dad~ Whatever kid, please get some rest, I will see you in the morning.

Me~ Goodnight dad

I got under the covers and he turned out the lights and left the room, sleeping in dad's bed was different compared to sleeping in mines. Sleeping in his bed made me feel safe, I'm not sure as to why but it just did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa's pov:

Once I left the room I broke down crying while leaning against the door.

She still acts so strong and like everything is alright after everything she's been through

My own daughter has been through hell and back and she's still the strongest person I know, it's so sad to see her going through all of this and I'm not there for her like I should be. 

I wanna be there for her but how?

I got myself together and started walking to katsuki bakugos room, when I got there I informed him on what happened but when I got ready to leave he pulled me.

Me~ What is it?

Bakugo~ I have a question

Me~ Ok

Bakugo~ So... I got y/n a promise ring and I've been wanting to give it to her but I'm unsure of when to give it to her...I was wondering if you could help me with it

Me~ It would be rude if I didn't help. but I'm only helping cause you're with MY daughter, if it was someone else I wouldn't bother talking to them about it

I helped plan things for y/n and bakugo but all he really had to do was make sure she was happy all week so she wouldn't suspect anything, and I handled the rest. 

I went back to my room and texted the staff on what happened then texted hizashi but he called me.

Me~ Hello?

Hizashi~ Is she alright?

Me~ I don't think she's all right, but she's putting on an 'i'm all right' act and I don't want to make her feel worse than what she probably already does so anything that will make her feel better I'm all for it.

Hizashi~ Same, it's heartbreaking to know what she's been through from her mother's death to now.

Me~ Thank you for wanting to help her, I'm sure it will make her happy.

Hizashi~ No problem shōta, she might not be my kid by blood but she's been in my life since birth she's like my daughter and I love her like one.

Me~ Well, I should get back to her. I will see you tomorrow?

Hizashi~ Of course, also make sure y/n dresses nice when she comes back from school. I wanna take her out.

Me~ Alright, goodnight I love you.

Hizashi~ I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to y/n's dorm and cleaned everything up, I put new sheets and blankets on her bed along with new pillowcases on her pillows. I did her laundry and folded everything, I cleared her desk and threw out her trash. I vacuumed her floor, wiped her walls down incase she had dust or dirt on it and lit a candle while turning on her air purifier.

When I was done all of that I checked everywhere to check and see if the students were in bed, after that I went downstairs and cleaned the kitchen. I quickly got dressed and went to the store and got some food, drinks, and snacks for y/n. It cost a lot but it was worth it, I just hope she liked what I got her.

I went back to my room and got my clothes and took a shower, when I got out I put my hair into a ponytail then got in bed. y/n took the right side of the bed which honestly was my side but it didn't matter, I took the left side and headed off to bed.

No matter what, from now on I'll be more protective of you and take better care of you.  You're my daughter and no one will ever lay a hand on you ever again. If they even try to I won't hesitate to hurt them I love you so much y/n you're my little girl.