Sick princess.(pt 2)

Saturday: 

I woke up still in bakugos arms, but I noticed I couldn't see.

Just my luck I have an eye infection....fuck me man

 I didn't panic cause that would be dumb as hell, since I knew my room pretty well I decided to grab a onesie from my drawer and everything else I needed and then headed out to the showers. I quietly shut my door and walked to the showers, on my way there I heard voices from my classmates but I ignored it and went to take my shower.

Once I got done getting washed I got dressed, I went back to my room to throw my clothes in my hamper but instead I found bakugo awake ready for his provisional hero license training. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist, he stiffens but then hugs me.

Me~ I hope you have a good day today babe

Bakugo~ Yeah...i hope you have a good day as well idiot

Me~ Ugh don't you think it's a little early for the name-calling?

Bakugo~ No.

I smile putting my stuff away and held his hand while walking him to the exit with shoto, I get sad cause I won't be seeing him for a while so I started looking at the ground all sad and pouty. I guess he took notice cause when we were outside he demanded shoto to walk ahead, he stopped walking then held onto my hands and lifted my chin to see my red teary eyes.

Bakugo~ you're such a big baby

Me~ I...

Bakugo~ What?

Me~ I- i'm just not used to you being away from me that's all....sorry if I'm being clingy and whatever but I like being around you not only that but I'm worried about your safety you know?

Bakugo~ Calm down teddy bear, I'm strong if anyone tries something on me I'll blast their ass to space. And don't worry about me worry about you, baby, and your dad for right now I'll come back to you in one piece

Me~ *sniffs* alright, I love you...

Bakugo~ I love you too idiot.

And with that, he gave me a kiss with a hand squeeze and walked away. I don't know why but I felt my glottis expanding from me trying to fight off wanting to cry, but I couldn't hold it in watching him walk away made me crouch down and ball my eyes out.

 I didn't want him to leave but I knew he had to, I lifted my head up and seen he looked behind him I got up and walked back inside thinking of things to do. I couldn't do much since I was sick, dad made me stay behind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked inside izuku rushed out, I guess he was in a hurry to get to mirio and uncle night eye. I walked to the elevator looking at the floor, I was still in my pajamas but I didn't care i was too upset to care about anything. 

I got onto the elevator and just stared at my slippers once I pressed the button for my floor, I noticed a familiar pair of shoes but continued to have my head down

Dad~ Bad day huh?

Me~ Yeah...you can say that

Dad~ you take your medicine kid?

Me~ mhm...

Dad~ So this isn't like me but i wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me and mic today. It's cool if you say no but you can bring baby as well if you decide on going.

Me~ sure, i think being outside will calm me down for a little bit.

Dad~ alright, we'll be going by the park area so make sure to keep her on a leash 

Me~ okay

Once the elevator got to my floor I dashed to my room and got dressed, I dressed baby up in a cute puppy outfit and then put her leash on her and went downstairs and waited for dad. 

I waited for at least ten minutes and then dad and mic came from the elevators,  mic greeted me and baby with a soft tone instead of his usual yelling

I waited for at least ten minutes and then dad and mic came from the elevators,  mic greeted me and baby with a soft tone instead of his usual yelling. Dad must have something to do with this, I smile and wave at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to the park, baby and I walked ahead of dad and mic while they talked. I walked past a bush and immediately got ambushed by paparazzi asking me questions and taking pictures of me, there were so many questions being asked at once I simply could not answer each one. Dad and mic rushed to my side and tried pushing them away.

???~ What is it like living in the dorms with your fellow peers?

???~ Do you get to see all might some of the time?

???~ Do you think the villains will attack the dorms next?

???~ Are you planning on being the No. 1 hero in the future Ms. Aizawa 

All these questions made me forget baby was with me, I look down and see I'm still holding onto her leash but I notice she has her attention on someone or something... I look around and see she's eyeing down a squirrel and trying to chase it. I grab onto her leash trying to stop her but with everyone circling around me it's hard to keep a tight grip on her. 

She finally got free and i pushed my way through the press and stepped on a few people and started chasing baby, she could get hurt or someone can take her and i don't want that. She runs pretty fast so i run faster she's been running for a while now and I'm starting to get tired but i wouldn't stop running until i got ahold of her.

We turn a corner and i see her running towards a street and a bus was coming, i quickly try to get to her but as i got into the street it was too late......

FUCKING PAPARAZZI.....