Demon girl.

(Recap)

Me~ get ready to have your ass kicked old man

Dad~ bring it on little girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time:

And with that i decided to use hell rising and change into my devil form, my right hand glowed and in my left i had a staff in the other. Dad quickly threw himself into the air and aimed for me but i used teleportation and kicked him hard in the back causing him to stumble forward, he lifts his foot and kicks me in the jaw while falling. I flip backwards sliding across the ground on my feet. He got me fired up, i charged towards him and shot a fiery electricity towards him but he jumps and dodges is kicking the staff out my hands across the ground. 

I use my tail and swiftly hit his legs causing him to get cut

Dad~ not bad y/n keep it up, and i said give it your all your only using half of your quirk you can do better then this. USE IT ALL i wont repeat myself im not gonna go easy on you.

Hearing this made me think of when bakugo was pissing me off during the sports festival, when i thought he kissed bobble head, what he did last night and mom's death. I close my eyes and focus and thought about using all of my quirk, i suddenly feel a burning sensation through out my entire body, muscles stretching, back pain, teeth aching, and a raging pain coming from my head, i opened my eyes and i seen the villain that killed my mother.

Vandal Chroma~ Well well well look who's here...baby aizawa

Me~ shut the fuck up you have no right to call me that

Vandal Chroma~ ahh feisty too...your mother would sure love to see how much you've grown

Me~ i thought you were dead how are you here.

Vandal Chroma~ Oh i am most definitely dead cause of your stupid uncle but see child, i still live on in your head. Are you not the one that blames yourself for your mothers death? while your doing that my spirit lives forever in your mind taunting you.

Mom~ y/n remember to control your emotions

Me~ mom?

Mom~ yes...it's me honey, i can't stay long so please control yourself for me if you dont you can seriously hurt people

and with that she was gone i turn around to see Vandal Chroma gone as well, i started hearing whispers so i swung my hands where i heard them, it got so bad i even activated my quirks and used them against whatever the hell i was hearing

am i going crazy?

I felt a pain shoot through my head i got onto the ground and started screaming bloody murder while clenching onto my head. I closed my eyes and focused on getting out. i open my eyes and seen me on top of dad chocking him with my staff in his leg. i quickly get up and pull it out and heal his leg and look around to see everyone stare at me, dad walks up to me and congratulated  me but my vision was blurred and then it was all black again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo's pov:                     

I was training and doing pretty well until i heard a scream that would scare anyone. I look to where the sound came from and i see y/n on the ground holding onto her head, aizawa goes to check on her but instead she starts fighting him. 

He was un able to calm her down and stop her it's like she was under some sort of mind control, after a while of them fighting each other she pinned him onto the ground and slammed the sharp end of her staff into her fathers leg causing him to scream loudly.