Y/n's birthday pt 2

╔════◈◉◈════╗Time skip: 15 minutes╚════◈◉◈════╝

╔════◈◉◈════╗

Time skip: 15 minutes

╚════◈◉◈════╝

We get back to the dorms and when i get inside there as nothing there, i look around confused for a minute then head up to my room. As i got up stairs i see a note on my door 

"Happy birthday y/n, if you're reading this it means the game has started. You have an hour to find our whereabouts. You are now alone and on your own, your first clue is in your room. Good luck🤎🌸"

I was freaking out cause i was by myself and i was getting paranoid, i opened my door and started looking for more notes, i would have given up and just fell asleep but i looked towards the closet and i see something hanging in there. I open it and see pajamas and a note.

"Roses are red violets are blue put these clothes on, where the dishes hang out is the next clue."

I quickly slipped my clothes on along with my slippers and put my hair into a pony tail and got a long robe to match my pajamas 

I quickly ran to the kitchen and checked the dishwasher and there was another note.

"Congrats you've found me, you can look for the next clue but you're not sure where, maybe go check where you'd find a plum or pear"

 It took me a minute to think but i got it, I ran outside into the back yard where the fruit trees and bushes was and there was vincent standing with a note in his hand. I walk up to him and take the note out his hand smiling like crazy.

"So close but still so far, your next clue will be in a car." 

I look at vincent and he takes me to the car then hands me another note

"Take a break, you deserve it. The next clue is a place you have servants" 

I knew i was going home, so i buckled my seat belt and let vincent drive until i got home. Right as i was going to step inside i look in the mail box and i pull out a note.

"You've made it my love, your next clue is somewhere like a club"

Me~ Some where like a club huh???? i wonder what that could mean....*GASPS* the dance room