House arrest

I woke up and did the usual, i decided to clean my room first before going anywhere else. I collected the trash and things that didn't need to be there and then put it into a bag, after that i took a shower and slipped into something comfortable with some slippers.

 I got baby some fresh water and food then i gave her treats and toys to play with, i headed downstairs to see everyone leaving for school and they were teasing bakugo and izuku for getting into trouble

Me~ Good morning bakugo

Bakugo~ Good morning idiot

Me~ Good morning bestie

Izuku~ Morning princess

We were vacuuming the common area, i was singing songs in my head and then izuku decides to ask bakugo about his shoot style moves. To my surprise, bakugo answers calmly and advises midoriya to try speeding up his kicking mechanics.

who the fawk took over my baby's body

 I try not to burst a tear from them actually being chill around each other. izuku and i go in everyone's room and take out their trash while bakugo does the dishes, once we got done we put everything into a big garbage bag and threw it away outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finish the boy's complained about how hard it was, i told them it wasn't that bad and that they're over exaggerating the whole thing. They plopped themselves down onto the couch and i do the same, it was still kind of early and i was kind of sleepy. I sat on bakugo's lap and talked to the boy's about what we think everyone's doing in school, i also ask the boy's if they wanted to hang out sometime this week and they both say yes surprisingly.

The boy's got quiet so i kept the conversation going until i felt my eye lids trade on me.

Bakugo's pov:

After y/n asked if me and that damn nerd wanted to hang out and we both said yeah i seen no need to keep the conversation going, Y/, kept talking and then eventually it got quiet. I look at her and she's fast asleep in my arms, i didn't show it but i was happy inside i missed holding her close to me and just overall being around her. I don't know how she managed to be this but she's what makes me calm, if she was to ever suddenly disappear i'd go crazy this girl is my world.

I wanna marry her one day....

I picked her up and started walking upstairs towards her room, when i get to her room i open her door and lay her next to baby. Baby was awake and she looked at me

Me~ what's up kid

Baby~ hey d-dad what are you doing?

Me~ dad?

Baby~ i'm sorry...i wont call you dad if it makes you uncomfortable i apologize 

Me~ kid calm down, i'm fine with it. I mean you technically are my kid if you think about it