♡Christmas day♡

╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘ ════╗

╔════°° ════╗

Y/n's Pov:

╚════ °∘∘∘∘°════╝

It's been couple of day's since the whole incident with sero, i've found myself growing with him more romantically. Honestly it wasn't bad to have someone like him and katsuki in my life, they always have been doing so much for me and i appreciate it a lot. They don't have to do the things they do just cause i'm their girlfriend but they do it cause they care and i love that about the both of them.

I got up and took a shower, i got dressed and went downstairs to see everyone by the tree sitting on the couches. I walk up to them then they put a santa hat on me, i sit down between sero and katsuki and they both hand me a box and so did everyone else then they walked off and everyone started to hand out gifts so i quickly ran upstairs and grabbed a bag and carried it downstairs when i got down there everyone else was already thanking each other for the gifts they gave and received from each other and then there was me. Everyone stopped talking and i just walked up to everyone and made them stand in a line to get their boxes.

♡ ~ denki = yellow box

♡~ momo = red box

♡ ~shoto = half red and half white box

♡ ~kat = orange box

♡~izuku = green

♡~ tokoyami = black box

♡~ sero = also a black box

♡~ mineta = dark purple box

♡~ jirou = light purple box

♡~ hagakure = hot pink box

♡ ~mina = light pink box

♡ ~aoyama = sparkly box

♡~ Iida = blue box

♡~ kirishima = red box

♡~ tsuyu = light green box

Everyone looked at me confused so i smiled

Me~ open it hoes

Kat~ i'm not a hoe dumbass

They opened the boxes and they pulled out car keys, everyone looked at each other then ran outside. they all spotted their cars parked in the drive way, the smiles on their faces filled me with joy. it felt good knowing my friends wouldn't have to worry about their parents buying their dream cars or anything in that sort.

i started to walk away from everyone, i went to my dad's room and knocked on their door. no one answered, it's strange cause i haven't heard from hizashi or anyone else since i came back to the dorms so i decided to walk to my house.