Getting closer.

It's been two days since the attack and you grew super depressed. You watched the news to get info on what happened after you got knocked out and turns out Seventy-two criminals were arrested, but the leader escaped and his whereabouts remain unknown. 

Which made you angry but also fearful, UA was closed so you didn't have school but dad was still in the hospital and for some odd reason you wasn't allowed to see him. You take a shower, and put on black biker shorts, a black sports bra and black Nikes. I go in the back yard to train.

After hours of training i hear the sound of growling but i don't know where from, i follow the noise into the forest and i stop to see two muscular men stomping on a cat and a dog, "HEY ASSHOLES why don't you pick on someone your own size" you activate teleportation and devil rising there stood normal you and devil version of you. 

You see them pull something shiny out of their pockets "knives are really typical i hope you know that" they charge at you so you teleported behind them, the devil version of you does the same as well, you look at each other and nod attacking the men leaving their bodies unrecognizable.

 you turn off your quirks and walk over to the cat and dog only to notice it's a Siberian Husky and leoger you try to grab them but the cat scratches you under your right eye causing it to bleed. You ignore the pain and use telepathy to tell them you're here to help.

You take the animals inside your room and put them in the tub, they are babies so you put in a little bit of water so they wont drown or anything like that. After washing them you blow dry their hair while brushing them. 

You look at your eye and clean it up "Shit now i really look like dad oh my god" you chuckle and place them on your bed. You looked at them and asked "so you guys don't know me that well but i was wondering if you wanted to live with me?" they look at each other then nod you smile while rubbing their heads "Okay so I'll name you Loki and I'll name you Raven" you say pointing to the cat then dog.

"Where do we sleep?" the cat starts talking which startles you "you can sleep in here with me or in the other rooms it doesn't really matter but i didn't know you had a quirk, do you also have a quirk raven?" he gets off the bed then his eyes glow red as he turns into a bigger version of himself and starts talking loki gets off the bed as well and does the same but he grows wings and his eyes are black "woah those are really cool are you guys hungry?" they turn back to babies and dash out the room, you follow them and call the maids to get them something to eat.

Bakugo's pov:

Ever since the usj attack I've been thinking about y/n non-stop, i truly hope she's alright. I hear my phone ding and look at it to see y/n texting me. "Speaking of the devil" i smirk and text her back kirishima, denki, and sero was on my ass about me smirking at her message.

y/n pov:

I changed into a black bikini and went downstairs, i tell the maids one of my close friends will be coming over and to make slushies and little fruit bowls for us. She nods and i say thank you cause I'm a respectful queen. I go in the back and jump into the pool