sick y/n

(TW: THROW UP)

Friday:

The sun was brighter than usual, for some reason when I woke up it was super hot in my room and I wanted to throw up and as usual, bakugo was already out of my room. I turn on the AC for baby so she won't get overheated like I was. 

I took a shower, got dressed for school, and went to class. I felt like shit and probably looked like it as well, I didn't have coffee and I was extremely tired and cranky.

Today was gonna be a bad day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to class and dad explains the hero work-studies to the class. He says that most teachers believe we shouldn't participate but will ultimately allow us to go to agencies with good reputations. 

I honestly didn't have enough energy to pay attention I wanted to go back to bed with baby.

I miss her...

After class, midoriya pulls me aside and asks if I'm alright

Me~ I guess...why do you ask?

Izuku~ y/n I'm not stupid I can tell when your sick, tired and cranky, what happened? 

Me~ I honestly don't even know, I went to bed and woke up super hot with the sun-blasted in my face, my room was super hot and I felt like throwing up ever since 

Izuku~ once school is over let me take care of you alright?

Me~ you don't have to but I'm too tired to fight you on this

Izuku pulls me to uncle all mights office and asks all might to introduce him to sir nighteye.

Me~ If you wanted to be introduced to uncle nighteye why didn't you ask me? 

Izuku~ you have a good point but honestly, I don't wanna bother you, plus you'd either kill me or fight me if I kept bothering you 

Me~ true...carry on 

All might~ No, I'll get someone to do it for me sorry young midoriya 

Izuku~ It's alright

I knew exactly why uncle all might said no, yes what I said yesterday about him not telling me everything was true but slightly wasn't. Uncle all might believes midoriya doesn't necessarily need to participate and plus he's not exactly on good terms with uncle nighteye.

Midoriya asks uncle all might to reconsider introducing him but he still says he won't introduce him. Instead, uncle allmight calls mirio to his office. he announces it over the loudspeaker, and Mirio arrives and I sit on uncle all mights desk and explain everything, mirio asks why all Might needs him to do it and all might replies that he can't face uncle nighteye right now.

Well...the tea kettle is steaming today

Mirio~ Mirodiya, what kind of hero do you want to be?

Midoriya~ The greatest hero who can win and save everyone.

Me~ perfect answer midoriya that's totally specific 

 Mirio~ I think sir nighteye would like you. 

Me~ You better not be extra with your humor, you most defiantly won't get past him with it izuku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to the dorms izuku and I walk in holding hands as I lean my head on his shoulder, we were walking to my room but we heard screaming from behind us.