Rest day.

Izuku and i quickly run to the lunch room laughing while holding hands. Lunch rush made me enchiladas and i thank him he gives me a thumbs up as always and i chuckle heading towards deku's table to talk to the dekusquad.

 They talk about what happened to me during training and i ask them what happened and they said the same thing dad and izuku said they also confirmed that my form did change twice. 

When i get back to the dorms i'm gonna work on my quirks and for the new one i'll call it demon rising since I look over at midoriya to see he's sitting next to bakugo for lunch

hopefully they don't fight this time maybe just maybe midoriya will shut up and he wont say anything to bakugo, i see bakugo looking at me to i roll my eyes and finish eating my food. Once i was finished i got up, flipped my hair and walked away holding my head high as my girls followed behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's pov:

I seen y/n  flip her hair and walk away swaying her hips and holding her middle finger her up as the aizawasquad follow's her.

(Imagine izuku being the author for now, picture him saying all this. Just like how a high school movie starts)

Aizawa squad:

The squad with 5 powerful, fierce, strong, and independent females in it. and those girls are Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Mina Ashido, Yaoyorozu Momo, and last but not least y/n aizawa she's the leader of the squad hence the name "aizawasquad" She's the youngest but the strongest. 

y/n also has another squad where it's just her and the boy's it's called the manlysquad and then there's the last one when her squad of boys called the and the squad of girls are combined we call them the babysquad. 

(okay now back to the story babies)

Me~ y/n  seems off today doesn't she?

Sero~ yeah...everyone thinks something happened between her and bakugo but no one knows what

Bakugo~ shut your damn mouths she's fine. stop worrying about her she's not your girlfriend you damn deku

Me~ she might not be my girlfriend but she is my best friend and like a little sister to me, i should be the most worried since you've ended up hurting her way more then i have in her entire life bakugo.

I got up and heard him cussing at me, i go look around school to find y/n and she has her back pack on heading to the dorms with the girls. I walk up and hear her crying saying what bakugo did last night that hurt her feelings.

He insulted her weight...that explains why she acted off this morning. how could bakugo be so insensitive especially to his own girlfriend her dad literally said to take it easy on her and he did the opposite as always. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n's pov:

I stop crying when i feel someone's hand on my shoulder, i turn around and see midoriya and he pulls me in for a hug

Izuku~ it'll be alright y/n, you have me, the guys and the girls it's ok. You're gonna be alright today we can just chill and hang out if that's alright with you

I smile and wipe my tears

Me~ yeah that sounds alright

I guess i wont be working on my quirk today after all.

We get to the dorms and everyone goes to their own rooms to change, i greet baby with a hug and kiss then take a shower. I call dad to quickly go to the hair store and buy at least 16 packs of braiding hair cause mina and i are braiding our hair, we decided on getting the same hair styles but in our color so i added to get 8 packs of pink and 8 packs of 1b hair. (black/brown)